tksullivan

FORRRRRRRRE
Reaction score
Handicap
Just a quick introduction, my name is Tom Sullivan, I live in a town just north of Kansas City MO, called Platte City. I have been golfing off and on since my teenage years (although I still hack my way through the course). My first set of clubs from my dad were Ben Hogan Apex blades and Wilson 1200 woods (real wood LOL). Currently i am using Callaway x18's and callaway diablo Driver and 3.

Hi Tom--half your neighbors are already here. You'll like this place.

Hi Tom, welcome to THP! Kansas City, KS here.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard Tom, check the place out, you'll find just about everything under the sun is covered in some particular fashion. All of these K.C. peeps on board makes me think I'm going to have to start planting a seed for some late fall (pre-winter) golf in K.C. since I'm sure your season is a good 2 months or more longer than ours here in South Dakota!!

WElcome to THP

Welcome
I play a few courses up in your neck of the woods.

Thanks everyone....I have been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now and really like it. Need to get one of the cool THP belt buckles......

Thanks everyone....I have been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now and really like it. Need to get one of the cool THP belt buckles......

You sure do!!! I am so dang excited for mine to arrive that I can't stand it!

Welcome to THP, Tom!

They are still available, if you need one shoot me a PM.

Welcome Tom. I come down through that region quite a bit on way to Missori, pretty area

Welcome. I am a newbie myself. This is a good forum, you will enjoy it.

Welcome Tom, from a fellow Missourian. I think you will love this place.

welcome!

Welcome! I love it...Every time a K.C. person joins I get a picture in my head of a future THP get together moving just a bit closer to our area! =)

There are plenty for that now Bob. You just need MO or Smallie to organize this thing. If it gets good, GG and I may have to hop on a plane.

There are plenty for that now Bob. You just need MO or Smallie to organize this thing. If it gets good, GG and I may have to hop on a plane.

Now you’re talking JB. Also one of these days I will be in your neck of the woods since my in-laws live in Odessa, FL. Maybe we could get a round in.

My offer still stands. Any forum member that comes to this area, gets their first round on me at my course.

My offer still stands. Any forum member that comes to this area, gets their first round on me at my course.

JB, you might want to retract that statement. I think this site is going to become very, very popular. :clapp:

I have been taken up on it by over 20 people already. No issues.

JB, you are gentleman and a scholar.

Oh yeah, to help keep this thread on track, go THP Missouri!

Hey Tom, Welcome ! Finally got you on here !

I'm Tom's partner in our golf league and he has expressed his insane jealousy of my THP belt buckle on league night ;)

Back