Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really impressed with my Club Glove Burst Proof II. I got it for a steal from Amazon's warehouse deals. There is a great thread here about travel bags. Don't forget the stiff arm.

It is a snug fit for my Grom XX bag though - if you have a larger bag than that then you probably need something bigger.

Totally agree with all of this, have the BP2 as well and the CG "Last Bag" would fit most bags where the BP2 is more for smaller cart and carry bags. Last I checked PGASS still had the BP2 for $180.

I'll check those out, thanks a bunch guys.

I feel this way about all Nike drivers. I'll have to see how this one treats me.

THPing on Tapatalk

Don't you only like callaway or something though

Just saw some pics of the Nike wedges for 2013. They will be mine

Putted around with the Odyssey Versa #7 W/B/W this afternoon. Really, really nice putter. Pondering away.

Cally Razr X

Cally Razr X

Callaway Razr X Irons with graphite shafts. Thinking really hard about going with graphite for my next set of irons, to offset some aches :D. Callaway Pre-owned has some really nice deals on their stuff. Ping I20's or Bridgestone J40's are nice, however the price for their graphite stuff is not so good :beat-up:. My Mizzy's are nice too but similar to my RBZ irons, have the steel shafts. Decisions :thinking:

Callaway Razr X Irons with graphite shafts. Thinking really hard about going with graphite for my next set of irons, to offset some aches :D. Callaway Pre-owned has some really nice deals on their stuff. Ping I20's or Bridgestone J40's are nice, however the price for their graphite stuff is not so good :beat-up:. My Mizzy's are nice too but similar to my RBZ irons, have the steel shafts. Decisions :thinking:

I like your line of thinking OG. I am a graphite lover. Ping does charge quite a bit for their graphite offerings. I will say though that if you just get steel with the cushin insert it will do a very good job of protecting the joints. I went with the cushin in my i20's and my body is not overly sore after multiple days in a row of hitting balls.

I like your line of thinking OG. I am a graphite lover. Ping does charge quite a bit for their graphite offerings. I will say though that if you just get steel with the cushin insert it will do a very good job of protecting the joints. I went with the cushin in my i20's and my body is not overly sore after multiple days in a row of hitting balls.

Hmmmmmm this is exactly what I am talking about. I play a good bit being retired and I always feel beat up :beat-up: afterwards. I love being out on the course and I know there are options that help reduce those post round joint aches.

Don't you only like callaway or something though

??????

I pretty much like everyone but Nike. I don't really like what Callaway is doing nowadays, but I do like their products a lot.

??????

I pretty much like everyone but Nike. I don't really like what Callaway is doing nowadays, but I do like their products a lot.

What's there not to like about what Callaway is doing

Well now I want to see these Nike wedges. Being in full wedge ponder and all.

Cobra did that log before Callaway did. Hasn't stopped any love.

I think the whole color thing is just silly. So in the past 5 years TM has used white, red, black, green, yellow, purple. So they should be off limits now

I think the whole color thing is just silly. So in the past 5 years TM has used white, red, black, green, yellow, purple. So they should be off limits now

There are a lot of things that I think are silly.

Cally X Hot Pro irons......

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

The 800 Pro apparently is into the "limited to stock on hand" phase of its product lifecycle as the newer ones roll out so my confusion is about what its proper replacement is for me.

Per a previous response, I'm thinking the 825 Pro is actually where to start since I was hitting the 800 pro and seeing good results.

A local pro shop is a top-100 fitter for Mizuno so I'm going to go talk to them this afternoon and see what they think about this. If they have answers that make sense, I'll just pull the trigger since I have a green light from the spouse to place the order. :banana:

Gotcha. I just saw in another thread that you got it figured out. I know you are excited for the new sticks!

Pondering new cart bag and hybrid shafts. I am open to suggestions on both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back