Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I goofed on my own address (mixed my work and home address into one)...
I can't wait till the blinds are pulled and details are allowed to be released.

Did a little launch monitor testing tonight with the bmb. Good stuff.
I can't wait to see what numbers you saw!!!

I was out of town when these guys came in but am headed out to put them through the paces tomorrow.
I'll have pictures up when the curtains are drawn but will develop my thoughts slowly and methodically.

Only one more day til we can find out what these are!

Some short game work with the BMP , where the pretenders are seperated from the contenders.

I have a fitting on a launch monitor scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I plan on spending half the time making sure I'm properly fit for my driver & half the time testing the mystery ball against my gamer (W/S Duo) & a few other balls.I'll try to have my complete review up by Thursday evening.

Monitor session coming next week. Ready to go.

Ready to start talking about this wonderful product tomorrow............just a few more hours.

Will have review threads up sometime in the morning tomorrow for you to start posting in folks. Looking forward to it.

Will have review threads up sometime in the morning tomorrow for you to start posting in folks. Looking forward to it.
That is awesome, can I assume the date has something to do with the the release from bridgestone about their "new" stuff!!!

He he....picked something up today.

LtEvO TaPpEd

So, tomorrow is the day we can start talking, huh? Awesome. I obviously haven't been as fortunate as some of you to play them yet, but better weather is right around the corner (Upper 40's some next week), so I will probably be able to get a little time in. I will have the product I am testing posted tomorrow evening, when I return home from work. I think people are really going to enjoy this round of testing.

So, tomorrow is the day we can start talking, huh? Awesome. I obviously haven't been as fortunate as some of you to play them yet, but better weather is right around the corner (Upper 40's some next week), so I will probably be able to get a little time in. I will have the product I am testing posted tomorrow evening, when I return home from work. I think people are really going to enjoy this round of testing.

A lot of us are really excited to hear what ball or balls this is.

A lot of us are really excited to hear what ball or balls this is.

I think it's going to be a fun round of testing, for the testers and people following along. I know I am pretty pumped to see what my BMB is all about on the course.

Embargo is lifted tomorrow, should be some awesome info being put up in the appropriate threads tomorrow.

Yeah buddy!

Played mine in 40 deg. temps.

I played mine in 28* temps. I'd probably never do that normally, but wanted to play with the ball outside as soon as I got it.

THPing on Tapatalk

Embargo is lifted and I won't post my review until the new official testing thread is up but I have to say I enjoyed the process of testing these balls out so far. Good night THP'ers.

Here is a preview picture:

nu4abenu.jpg

Hahaha, y'all will still have to wait a little longer. It's like Christmas.

I haven't recieved anything yet...

No official thread yet? I have pics I just have to post!! Also, I'm heading out a daybreak to get a round in with them. I guess it will have to wait.

No official thread yet? I have pics I just have to post!! Also, I'm heading out a daybreak to get a round in with them. I guess it will have to wait.

Start it up Toad. With everyone at the PGA show, it might be some time. Since today is the embargo date as it was posted on the initial post, you should be good to go. The mods can add/edit anything later if there is more info to add.

Well, on one line of the letter we got from Bridgestone, it says not to specifically reference the product name 'on or before' 1/23. But the next line says the embargo will be lifted on 1/23.

OK so here's a pic without the name...

I examined them right out of the box and found that there is a pattern of smaller dimples, as all balls have them, that make the design you see in the picture. On the exact opposite side of the ball, the same pattern appears. Part of me wants to tee these up with those patterns line up so the line running around the ball between them points down the fairway, ala another ball we've tested here.
IMAG0049.jpg

I compared it to an old ball of the same type I found in my bag and the pattern is totally different. Can't wait for the sun to start coming up, then I'm out the door and on the range.

Last edited:
Well, on one line of the letter we got from Bridgestone, it says not to specifically reference the product name 'on or before' 1/23. But the next line says the embargo will be lifted on 1/23.

?????

Well that sucks, i'd wait for Hawk to come in and make a thread I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back