The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this morning that I thought Bryz actually signed up for a THP account.

It's spilling over into another thread, stop the madness

Lock it up! : alien:

I don't think I've ever even opened the Sports Talk section. I must miss a lot of good stuff in there.

Lost two job locations in Houston to some local firm. That's a group of income gone....better get the resume up to date!

Wait...what does that feel like?

Imagine being in a room of 22 year olds telling you how they know everything about life. Then stick a knife in your eyeball and kick yourself in the nuts.

Imagine being in a room of 22 year olds telling you how they know everything about life. Then stick a knife in your eyeball and kick yourself in the nuts.

Are they naked in the room?

Before or after you lose multiple shot gunning contests against said 22 year olds?

Just how does one go about kicking themselves in the nuts? LOL

Lol. There has been a lot of outside sources used to prove points on the forum lately. Only to have those points blindly dismissed by the person who they disprove or discredit.

Lost two job locations in Houston to some local firm. That's a group of income gone....better get the resume up to date!

Shoot man! Hope you can make that ground up

It's so cold outside it took a half hour of being hooked up to another vehicle to even get mine to jump start. Stupid snow. Can't wait to be done with you in 5.5 years.

It's so cold outside it took a half hour of being hooked up to another vehicle to even get mine to jump start. Stupid snow. Can't wait to be done with you in 5.5 years.
I know, stupid cold weather. Freezing on my run this morning.

I wasn't complaining. I am fully aware it gets balls cold where I live in the winter. Although it could very well be extreme temperatures in areas and for that, I apologize.

Dude, no reason to apologize! You live in SD and its freezing as all hell there. I was just messing around. I should have put a :) at the end so you knew I was kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back