Preview - SeeMore PTM1 & PTM3

Then why do they mention it in their description on the FGP, FGP2, and FGP mallet versions?

" Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST). Straight shaft. Full toe hang. Design and functionality are completely unique to SeeMore, with majority of weight behind center making it very easy to properly release the putter head. Cast 303 stainless steel now featuring milled face. Black powder coat finish to eliminate glare."

They mention it because its the terminology that the public is most familiar with. Check out icey's video above.

You got that right!!!!
2085567.jpg
I must have one!!!

Icey, get two I want one too

A beauty...

BBTJY_VCEAAM7OA.jpg:large

I really want one of those. So nice.

I saw these the other day on SeeMore's Facebook page, they are beautiful looking putters. I love the fact you can get a quality tour milled putter for a reasonable price, hope to see these fly off the shelves!

I can't wait to see some in hand pics of the PTM3!!!

Great minds think alike!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Icey: That's what I thought it had to mean. Thanks for verifying.

I'm interesting in trying a Seemore that is both twirl balanced and traditionally face balanced. I know this might be off topic, but is there a list of the Seemore models that are both?

I can't wait to see if these are available in the gunmetal, I love that dark finish!!!

I want both in the black finish. I do, I do.

Has anyone seen an updated release date for these? I'm already in love with them but I want one before the Texas Outing!!! :sad::sad:

Just a nudge, these are now up on their site.

Who's excited? This guy.

Hmmmm.....I see the PTM3 happening sooner rather than later.

Hmmmm.....I see the PTM3 happening sooner rather than later.

Me too, but the PTM1 is first on deck for me. Love the rounded sole on it.

Me too, but the PTM1 is first on deck for me. Love the rounded sole on it.

Educate me.

PTM1 *appears* to look just like the FGP. What is different besides the material?

I'm really liking everything I'm seeing and hearing about these. Quality milled putters are no longer out of the question because of price and add the RST, you just can't go wrong.

I sent my email off to Alex to get the 3 rolling. Should be finalized tomorrow

Educate me.

PTM1 *appears* to look just like the FGP. What is different besides the material?

The PTM is essentially identical tot he version that ZJ is playing on tour, that is no basic FGP. It has the more rounded sole as well as slightly modified RST.

I want it for the sole, my instructor Brady had the "Tour" FGP and the rouns bevel on it was just so sweet. Plus, this will be the first blade version I've had that won't be the stock 335g weight like all the used ones in the past were, I need a little more heft than that.

The PTM is essentially identical tot he version that ZJ is playing on tour, that is no basic FGP. It has the more rounded sole as well as slightly modified RST.

I want it for the sole, my instructor Brady had the "Tour" FGP and the rouns bevel on it was just so sweet. Plus, this will be the first blade version I've had that won't be the stock 335g weight like all the used ones in the past were, I need a little more heft than that.

Gotcha, thanks man. We will talk more on Sunday. Would like to see about 40 more grams on mine.....

I'm definitely picking up the PTM3....and have it adjusted to 350 grams. I'm excited to get my bronze tomorrow that was bumped up to 350 grams...

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Back