i-kdRngfT-L.jpg

i-x29Rt8J-L.jpg

i-FZSWMsb-L.jpg

i-Cb8sbbs-L.jpg

i-NFs2gBd-L.jpg

i-Mtvwh83-L.jpg

i-CWCZzHD-L.jpg

i-2Lw7m2n-L.jpg

New PX shafts coming out are super intriguing. Really want to get my hands on the flighted 95 series. The white/black shaft graphics looks pretty slick as well.

The Project X wood shafts have never really worked for me, but I really like where they're going with the graphics.

I have really enjoyed the PX shafts in my 910s. They have really helped give me a tighter shot dispersion and more controllable ball flight, particularly with the driver. I'm interested to see what the new PX shafts bring to the table.

Now, if everyone will allow me to get on my soapbox...

I really wish that club manufacturers would adopt some sort of universal shaft adapter so that you could easily swap and test different shafts. It would be incredibly helpful to simply change out shafts on a whim with a wrench to see if another shaft works better for a particular swing. I also suspect this move would be a catalyst to more people purchasing shafts more frequently.

I have really enjoyed the PX shafts in my 910s. They have really helped give me a tighter shot dispersion and more controllable ball flight, particularly with the driver. I'm interested to see what the new PX shafts bring to the table.

I really wish that club manufacturers would adopt some sort of universal shaft adapter so that you could easily swap and test different shafts. It would be incredibly helpful to simply change out shafts on a whim with a wrench to see if another shaft works better for a particular swing. I also suspect this move would be a catalyst to more people purchasing shafts more frequently.

I'm with you on this, but I can't imagine them ever standardizing. They all do use the same wrench just about these days, other than Adams. Torx T-20 or T-22 I think. Torque setting might be different though.

To the topic, I really like the PX 6.0 in my hybrid and it definitely has me pondering a possible FW shaft change.

I love Project X, best Iron Shafts all the way

So did they get rid of the PX flighted series? Is that now the PX 95?

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday as I continue my ponder over shafts for the Morgan Cup. I think it would be a great idea but highly unlikely.

The Project X wood shafts have never really worked for me, but I really like where they're going with the graphics.

Same here I hate them in the j40s but semi enjoy them in the irons

I'll blow minds here, the grey graphite shaft? 39 g's....RAW. Unreal.

Looking good

The PX95 flighted shafts really have me intigued...I have the regular PX 5.5's in my irons and would love to get that result with a 30 gram lighter shaft!

New PX shafts coming out are super intriguing. Really want to get my hands on the flighted 95 series. The white/black shaft graphics looks pretty slick as well.

I could say the same thing. I like the direction they are going.

I can't help but think that a 39g shaft has to change the way swinging an iron feels entirely. I found a 65 gram shaft very tough to switch to, and this would be exponentially lighter.

I can't help but think that a 39g shaft has to change the way swinging an iron feels entirely. I found a 65 gram shaft very tough to switch to, and this would be exponentially lighter.

It's not an iron shaft.

Nevermind then lol. I'll read more carefully next time.

I was taken aback by it when the rep handed it to me. Crazy.

I'll admit though, I want to hit it!

Got to hit some X Hot Pros with the PX Flighted 95 and I liked them A LOT. They will surely be my shaft if I go with those irons.

Got to hit some X Hot Pros with the PX Flighted 95 and I liked them A LOT. They will surely be my shaft if I go with those irons.

Now this, this intrigues me.

Cool, the Project X Black

The Flighted 95 has me super intrigued I can't wait to try them!

Back