i-b6RNXjP-L.jpg

i-pxThr7s-L.jpg

i-MgJP7Jc-L.jpg

i-Z8Fgx5N-L.jpg

i-3V9gsT7-L.jpg

i-F92h252-L.jpg

i-NhWXF4j-L.jpg

Ci11 + FG V2 irons = sexiness.

Really hope they can make a bigger splash with the woods this year. They look solid.

Awesome pics hawk? Did you get to hit any clubs? I like the look of all there stuff and the duo golf balls are highly underrated!

Really like the look of the D100 line.

Also, that wedge looks better than what I was thinking.

I like the look of that new wedge...and the FG Tours are always sessy.

Can't wait to hear reviews on the driver fw's and wedges.

Wilson is something I need to try at the Demo day in May. I like the looks of those D100 irons and that Tour bag is hawt!

Wilson is something I need to try at the Demo day in May. I like the looks of those D100 irons and that Tour bag is hawt!

Yeah I've always loved Wilson Staff's tour bags. I am definitely wanting to give the D100 driver and fw a hit in May for sure.

I can't wait to see if the DUO is as solid in warm weather as it's been since I started using it in late Oct.

Awesome pictures Hawk. I absolutely love the look of their wedges and their blades. Really loved their Duo ball too. I'm all on the Wilson Staff band wagon.

Are those new wedges? They look rather interesting

Yeah I've always loved Wilson Staff's tour bags. I am definitely wanting to give the D100 driver and fw a hit in May for sure.
I have always thought the same. Wilson bags are just awesome.

And I'll be all over those wedges in May. Gotta check those out.

Some solid looking irons that I've never really given a fair shake. Need to try them out sometime

Really like the new wedges, any info on price points and when they come out?

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

The wedges are GORGEOUS. I want to hit them badly after having them in hand.

I still haven't hit the FG V2 irons which makes me mad, such great looking irons and WS is severely underrated IMO. The D100 line looks OK.

I am liking the new wedges.
Wilson has a nice line up this year.

I look forward to hitting that wedge - it really does look great in person.

Man, the FG Tour V2 still looks amazing.

That is such a great looking line, it still amazes me that they are not a bigger player in the equipment game out there. Nothing about that gear leads me to think they're not one of the top 3 or 4 OEMs in the world.

I like those wedges too, Wilson is really coming back into the game they once dominated.

I love the Matrix shaft choices, a great combo.

Oh man I need to hear some feed back on those wedges. Is Wilson only releasing the d-100 line?

Sadly, I haven't yet found a shop in my town (pop. 100,000+) that carries the FG V2. I stopped in one shop and asked if they carried the Staff FG V2's and the guy behind the counter asked if I meant FootJoy's. Wilson really has their work cut out for them.

Back