i-QtGGqHX-L.jpg

i-bxW2zg9-L.jpg

i-khmPbMR-L.jpg

i-C7LS75R-L.jpg

i-F5vMqC2-L.jpg

i-ZztCFzZ-L.jpg

i-7pnvrr9-L.jpg

some nice THP green in there!

Liking some of the color combos, not liking that yellow and blue in the last pic

I have used pretty much exclusively GP grips. I am not a fan of the looks and color combos of these for some reason.

Those green and white ones with the dot pattern sure are sharp!

The Niion's are astounding feeling too. I'll have the green ones for my wedges soon enough I think. I really enjoyed the feel of them, a LOT.

Freddie and I were discussing at demo day just how far grips have come in the past year and a half. Crazy to think about.

Wow those are sharp! I'm digging the white with the green accents, those might be ay the top of my list for Morgan Cup grips now! Or maybe even the Whiteout multicompounds with the green accent. Awesome new selections!

Love me NDMC's. The black/black looks great.

I'm telling you guys, wait until you feel​ the Niion's, I came away VERY impressed.

Seriously considering a couple of those if they are available for my MC bag. Wow they ar enice.

iomic style?

I was an Iomic homer when they hit the market years back, GP has caught them and maybe even passed them with the science behind the rubber in their grips. They feel fantastic.

I like the colors, especially for those that like to be a bit different out there.

The orange/white ones would look good on some Amp irons.

The blue and green one in the middle is bada$$, they would look saweet on some Callaway XHot Morgan Cup irons

i-S8RpxP6-L.jpg

Best grip ever!!!!

i-7pnvrr9-L.jpg

Wow they really have a lot of great looking grips out now. I'll definitely keep that in mind when it comes time to order and/or regrip my irons.

Even more awesome? The orange/white, green/white, and white/green all come in midsize too.

I am digging the new flashy color combos a lot. Good looking grips for sure.

I don't know what it is about the colors, but I don't like them as much as the Lamkin grips. I do really like GP in general though.

Looks like they will have almost every color imaginable in each style. Could see these or Lamkin making it's way into my bag.

Can anyone compare the patriot z-grips to the z-cord grip? Is it as firm just without the cord?

Can anyone compare the patriot z-grips to the z-cord grip? Is it as firm just without the cord?

The z-grip had crazy tack/grip whenever Freddie handed it to me. I didn't get the chance to mess around with the cord though, sorry.

I use GP Tour Wrap 2G grips on my clubs, it looks like they are going to be offering blue to go along with the black, white & red in the current line up. I like that a lot.

I'm telling you guys, wait until you feel​ the Niion's, I came away VERY impressed.

I can't wait to hear more about these grips. They certainly are interesting looking with the colors. But the type of grip it is also grabbed my attention.

Crazy Howzat has me looking at Z Grips now, I wish they weren't $10 a grip.

I will have those bright blue with bright green on them. Those are HOT!

Back