Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
i-fbhc926-L.jpg

i-5P9jVft-L.jpg

i-L5XmKD8-L.jpg

i-7X6gKB4-L.jpg

i-J3MMjFz-L.jpg

I know ZERO about this company. Really hoping they send some product to the THP demo day.

I have heard of them before but know nothing about there products. I have a little local golf shop that has a lot of there products. First off I noticed that everything was quite expensive. I would love to learn more about them but at those prices I will just have to hope that THP gets a hold of some of the gear and I can read about it.

I know ZERO about this company. Really hoping they send some product to the THP demo day.

First I've heard of them as well. Always interesting to find out about stuff that's new to me.

Also new to me. Wedges look good

Only heard of them very little...I do like the clean look of those wedges though.

Wedges look nice. Is that a 4 driving iron in the 2nd picture? I don't know if I've ever hit anything other than the wedges from this company.

Always clean.

They are also very....proud of their stuff...

Yep Dean, driving iron~ You KNOW I saw that and fondled it.

Always liked the look of their wedges.
No one sells them around Grand Rapids.

I have never heard of this company. Interesting. Wedges look good.

Interesting logo, wonder what significance the feather has

Its a feather from a bird. Birdies are good in golf and they want their brand identified with birdies. At least thats what I have read somewhere, could have been on their website.

I really like the looks of their stuff, but haven't heard much or ever seen any of their stuff in store or in person for that matter. They would be a great company to get to the Demo Day in May.

Aren't they one of the Japanese companies? Must be branching out. Lots of forged, and I expect premium pricing.
It all looks pretty slick, but I'm not sure I could hit much more than the wedges.

love the look of those black wedges.
the drivers and fairways on the other hand, not so much.

Me too cookie, I have seen their name on various searches before, but never have I seen any of their products. Here's hoping they send some for the Demo Day.

Back