2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

That looks terrific v.man!

Guessed what showed up at my door steps today... :thankyou:

IMAG0264_zpse9f2ff10.jpg

That's awesome vman! Love how it looks on the new one!

Looks great on you Neit!

Damn this hat sure would look classy with "hokie" embroidered on the front...

GOT MY AC HAT!! WOOOH!!! thank you JB & GG, looks amazing! don't want to make you see something that can't be unseen, so here's about 1/10th of my hat-stash
6932E0E9-4035-475E-BE58-4C5E8B630BAD-649-000000736FB4DD25_zpsc0746379.jpg

It's legible, it's a little out of the top stripe, not their best work. Yet, I believe with my wife's help, we can lessen the offset with her beadwork. I love the green though, very close match. Along with the beadwork, I'm looking to add a weather-resistant feather type deal to it also or something entirely different. Anyways, I can live it, even if I don't alter it later.

DSC_0227_zpse58ae18b.jpg

It's legible, it's a little out of the top stripe, not their best work. Yet, I believe with my wife's help, we can lessen the offset with her beadwork. I love the green though, very close match. Along with the beadwork, I'm looking to add a weather-resistant feather type deal to it also or something entirely different. Anyways, I can live it, even if I don't alter it later.

was this done at LIDS? hmmm... my confidence in them/want to go to them has been lowered, if it was from them.

was this done at LIDS? hmmm... my confidence in them/want to go to them has been lowered, if it was from them.

Yeah, it was at LIDS. I think, they knew it wasn't their best application. The cap was in the bag and they just handed it to me. I looked inside and immediately seen it wasn't straight, but I signed the waiver. I believe it's fixable, maybe even a little acrylic paint to even it out topside. Cost for Canadian LIDS was $12.42.

neqema9y.jpg
va5ene5y.jpg

Just left Lids!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

neqema9y.jpg
va5ene5y.jpg

Just left Lids!

Very nice work from your LIDS store. And you had the back done, gotta love that.

Do we have a hat modification thread somewhere? If not, it looks like we might need one soon. Bedazzler FTW!

Do we have a hat modification thread somewhere? If not, it looks like we might need one soon. Bedazzler FTW!

And I'll gladly take the blame for the need. LOL

Very nice work from your LIDS store. And you had the back done, gotta love that.

Yeah I figured I would put my first name on there so everyone sees it too.

My hat cam today. They are so nice. Thanks THP

I finally renewed my membership!

I am a new Albatross member as of today! Wooohhoooo:] I can't wait to see what's in store for me. Thank you THP
-Manny M.

I am a new Albatross member as of today! Wooohhoooo:] I can't wait to see what's in store for me. Thank you THP
-Manny M.

Congrats Manny, welcome to the club!

First round in the hat...it works! 3 under handicap in a comp! Quick send a shirt, I'll go on tour!

I just word from our corporate embroider they can do a small run on all my THP hats, I can't wait to have them personalized!!!

Bought the 2013 AC membership! Got myself updated and good to go for when the Invitational comes to Denver!!

Wife told me a little brown box from THP came today. Looks like I'll be off to LIDS tomorrow.

Thanks everybody. Glad to hear people are enjoying their new headwear.

Did i ever make a decision as to what i want my hat to say? And do i want an "O.J." On the back..?

Back