2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

I suck at this fantasy golf stuff.

I lost one to the cut. Have Haas and Sneds and then a bunch of guys in the middle of the pack.

If the cut is at -4 then Ive only lost Ames and Kaymer, which is a helluva lot better than I did last week.

I lost 4 today, 3 of them at -3 and one at E. Fritsch, Dufner, Fowler & Weir. The six I have sit at -12, 3 @ -8 & 2 @ -6 I hope they all move up a good bit.

I can't believe Fowler and Dufner missed the cut I thought they had a great shot at winning and came up way short!

Still have 6 guys going into the weekend, disappointed in Fowler and Dufner but hoping Sneds can turn it up this weekend.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I cannot stop watching the video of the caddies racing to the 16th green. That caddie that dropped the bag and did a head first slide deserves and extra check this weekend! Awesome TV.

Was pretty neat to watch the different fan activity at this event. The caddy race was fun to watch as well! Looks like I've got 7 hitting into the weekend, hit 'em long and straight fellas!

Great tournament so far by Phil. Never thought he would go low two days straight. I have not watched any of this tournament yet though, so I gotta ask. Was his 65 today really great, or is the scoring kind of like a Bob Hope Classic in Scottsdale, the kind where the majority of the field is tearing it up?

Lost 3
adevyvup.jpg

Great tournament so far by Phil. Never thought he would go low two days straight. I have not watched any of this tournament yet though, so I gotta ask. Was his 65 today really great, or is the scoring kind of like a Bob Hope Classic in Scottsdale, the kind where the majority of the field is tearing it up?

I think he performed incredibly well, save for his final hole. While others were blowing up (Fowler, Dufner) he just played solid and steady golf. I haven't seen Phil hit driver this well in a long time.

I've not watched a ton, but I think its really one or the other. Your either tearing it up or missing the cut.

Kyle Stanley made the cut? Is this real life?

I lost 2 today. Ogilvy and Wagner.

Keegan -12
Moore -10
Van Pelt -7
Watney -6
Piercy -6
Pettersen -5
Clark -5
Crane -4

I lost Fowler, Dufner and Kaymer.

Anyone else notice this? :laughing: They seem so certain.

dSP3y.jpg

Anyone else notice this? :laughing: They seem so certain.

dSP3y.jpg

I think they did that last week. It just updates with whoever is winning the tourney currently. But, it's looking likely, that may just hold up.

I think they did that last week. It just updates with whoever is winning the tourney currently. But, it's looking likely, that may just hold up.
I didn't notice that last week on mine, and I was checking that daily because my phone wasn't updating with the PGA Tour app for whatever reason.

I didn't notice that last week on mine, and I was checking that daily because my phone wasn't updating with the PGA Tour app for whatever reason.

My PGA Tour app has been crashing all week. And when it does load, it always loses my tracked players. It's pissing me off.

My PGA Tour app has been crashing all week. And when it does load, it always loses my tracked players. It's pissing me off.
Been doing that for 2 weeks for me now. I'm annoyed. Hoped it was just my old Droid, but my iPhone is having the issues too.

Been doing that for 2 weeks for me now. I'm annoyed. Hoped it was just my old Droid, but my iPhone is having the issues too.

It's the iPhone app. I haven't tried re-downloading it and installing it yet though. I may do that tonight.

Hmmm. My iPad app is working fine.

Hmmm. My iPad app is working fine.

Strange. Must just be an iPhone issue or something, because mine has been fritzing out all week. That and the Weather Channel are the only apps I am having issues with. My scores page acts like it is loading, and then just stays black. I swear, it's that ridiculous Method ad clogging up the page.

Mine did that as well. Kill the app and reload it. That has fixed it both times for me

Just finished watching the day 2 replay. Some people really fell apart out there, and it was nice to see Phil start picking up some birdies late in the front 9.
Phil is looking good for the W here.

Back