The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I believe this is the first year the e6 has come in pink. It has been white/yellow/orange for a while, but I believe pink was released this year.

Man that is my fault I blindly read e6 and thought about the RX.

I would absolutely kill JB if he did that, but I will admit, that's hysterical!!
I have a feeling my wife would be tossing them across the house at me, with a very low aim point.

A couple of years ago.

The canned goods trick is a classic, great housewarming prank when you know the person just stocked up on a bunch of different things. It also was one our favorite things to do a college party but you have to be pretty sly to pull that off.

Wow. Sly isn't the word I'd use. Hope you have a comfy couch. Lol

I have a feeling my wife would be tossing them across the house at me, with a very low aim point.

Yeah I will be wearing a cup for the next few days. I don't know when she will notice.

"Party of one?"

Yep, that's me.

I take great pleasure in laughing at people.

Just found out about a really cool deed that one of my friends here at THP did for another THP friend. You guys blow my mind sometimes. Seriously, a bunch of stand up people we have here. #standupguy

Just found out about a really cool deed that one of my friends here at THP did for another THP friend. You guys blow my mind sometimes. Seriously, a bunch of stand up people we have here. #standupguy
That's what it's all about dude!

Heck yeah. I've got to know these guys pretty well over the past year and hope to meet them both (amongst many more), very soon.
That's awesome, bro.

Just wait til the outing, it's going to be awesome, and Kelly will be welcomed by everyone! I'll talk her ear off until she tells me to go away because i'm annoying.

That's awesome, bro.

Just wait til the outing, it's going to be awesome, and Kelly will be welcomed by everyone! I'll talk her ear off until she tells me to go away because i'm annoying.

May can't get here soon enough, dude. We are both so excited to get down there and do this.

What ever happened to the employee that showed up late??

What ever happened to the employee that showed up late??

UGH! Corporate wouldn't let Kelly handle how Kelly wanted to handle it. So, she had to give her a written reprimand, with the certainty the worker would be let go if it happens again. We got to enjoy our anniversary though. Kelly would have fired her that day, had she not taken the weekend off for our anniversary and wouldn't have had to cover her shifts.

UGH! Corporate wouldn't let Kelly handle how Kelly wanted to handle it. So, she had to give her a written reprimand, with the certainty the worker would be let go if it happens again. We got to enjoy our anniversary though. Kelly would have fired her that day, had she not taken the weekend off for our anniversary and wouldn't have had to cover her shifts.
Need me to take care of it, bats and masks style?

Well good it all worked out in the end then...

Need me to take care of it, bats and masks style?

Dude, I wish. This worker has brought Kelly so much damn stress. The week leading up to her just not showing up that morning, she was late.......every....single.....day. I kid you not. And not a few minutes here and there. We are talking 15 minutes late, 30 minutes late. Not showing up at all. It's embarrassing this person still has a job.

Well good it all worked out in the end then...

It worked out for our anniversary weekend, which if it hadn't, we both would have been pretty pissy. I got my prime rib and a new Nike belt. It worked out. LOL.

Banter it up, Jman...!

Banter it up, Jman...!

I had to watch HS basketball tonight it sucks.

I just opened a box from THP headquarters that blew my mind. I need sunlight to get here ASAP for pics.

I just opened a box from THP headquarters that blew my mind. I need sunlight to get here ASAP for pics.
1. High School Basketball, no bueno.

2. Box from THP HQ, bueno!

Im intrigued as to what it could be!

Well, that rules out it being a vampire.

1. High School Basketball, no bueno.

2. Box from THP HQ, bueno!

Im intrigued as to what it could be!

You won't be in just a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back