Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tisk ,Tisk...there's no excuse for that. Frankly, you should be ashamed! :alien:

So true, just very hesitant on making the jump to TM. I imagine there will be an update tomorrow though.

I'm gonna take my dad's offer and get irons as my graduation present next year. With irons out of the way, I'm now pondering nothing club wise. Apparel will be taken care of at the golf show next weekend. I think a Golf Buddy Platinum or Clicgear 3.0 is going to be my next ponder / purchase.

Amp Cell Hybo

New 3/4 wood, new 2 hybrid, and new irons. May save some money going with mashies since I know they work.

Also, new irons.

Nice ponder. Frank was smashing the 3W last weekend. What is the promise this year? 6000 more yards?

If settle for the 27 they are saying! I need to hit the 3 wood too.

I'm hearing good things about all the stage 2 stuff. Looks like TM has done it again.

Nice ponder. Frank was smashing the 3W last weekend. What is the promise this year? 6000 more yards?
I was hitting the Stage 2 3W HL on the sim this afternoon. Off the mats, I was absolutely murdering that thing. I was impressed by it, much more so than the original RBZ.

Stage 2 Tour 3 or 3HL. I loved the RBZ just didn't have the cash to buy it last year, and this one just sounds like it's an improved version of that...I think we could get along just fine.

I'm going to a demo day in the morning, I plan to spend plenty of time in the Callaway tent.

I'm going to a demo day in the morning, I plan to spend plenty of time in the Callaway tent.
Where is it?

So many great things to ponder this year. It really does just seem like an incredibly DEEP year for great equipment.

Fst pro 125s or Dynamic gold s300s?

I was hitting the Stage 2 3W HL on the sim this afternoon. Off the mats, I was absolutely murdering that thing. I was impressed by it, much more so than the original RBZ.

Well from what I just read Mr. War, you will be murdering a Stage 2 very soon!

If you want the lowest launching iron shaft out there, S300.

Sent from Tapatalk

Ary -- What shaft would you consider a high launching shaft? I know there are many however which would be ranked in as premium high launch shaft.

Ary -- What shaft would you consider a high launching shaft? I know there are many however which would be ranked in as premium high launch shaft.

Depends on what weight you want to play in an iron shaft. In the heavier weights, KBS Tour launches pretty high in that range. In lighter weight ranges, Nippon shafts and KBS 90 have higher launch. I'll try to find a chart later today on this topic

Sent from Tapatalk

If you want the lowest launching iron shaft out there, S300.

Sent from Tapatalk

I am looking at some new iron. The come with DG Dynalight S300s. Which are higher launching. I was thinking of going with some aftermarkets that won't destroy the budget.

I am looking at some new iron. The come with DG Dynalight S300s. Which are higher launching. I was thinking of going with some aftermarkets that won't destroy the budget.

I'm having deja vu........hehe

The FST's for the price are tremendous. I enjoyed them in my time with them. Also, random, but I think it was the Ci9's that came with the FST's stock, it was very cool to see.

Which ones Blu?

OG, I would definitely look at the KBS Tour 90's. High launching and very popular here. I actually hit the TT Dynalite 90's today and though they were really really good. I would certainly consider those.

OG, I have a set of TT FST shafts 5-PW that came stock in my Ci11s that are just sitting around. I really liked them when I was gaming them before I tested the Tour 90s and they will give you a higher ball flight in the short and mid irons, a mid high flight in the short irons. PM me if you'd like them.

OG, I would definitely look at the KBS Tour 90's. High launching and very popular here. I actually hit the TT Dynalite 90's today and though they were really really good. I would certainly consider those.

Man, the KBS Tours are outstanding...I was obsessed with the feel of them when going through iron testing last year, but they launched too high for me so I had to go with C-Tapers. The CT's feel great, but the Tours are truly the cream of the crop when it comes to feel IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back