Attention DC Hackers. Washington Golf Show

TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
Headed down today to check this out

Cool I am heading there also pretty excited to check it out.

Gonna be rocking my new THP hat

I went to the Philly golf show last year; same show down there. Lots of good deals on equipment and they have bays where you can hit the new models. A very good time.

I just got back and man was it crazy. So many people and an overwhelming amount of stuff to look at. I wasn't really impressed with the club selection. I did pick up a Tee Time Golf Pass Mid Atlantic area. Has great discounts at many courses in my area worth checking out I'd you like to play different courses.

show will be in the philly area next weekend (Feb 8-10)

I just got back and man was it crazy. So many people and an overwhelming amount of stuff to look at. I wasn't really impressed with the club selection. I did pick up a Tee Time Golf Pass Mid Atlantic area. Has great discounts at many courses in my area worth checking out I'd you like to play different courses.

I've heard that there wasn't much to actually hit. It was mostly just accessories. Would you agree?

I've heard that there wasn't much to actually hit. It was mostly just accessories. Would you agree?

Yeah that's what I thought also. There were so many people there that I didn't even try to hit anything.

IMO this show was a total bust. The Manufactures hitting bays were as organized as 9 year olds bedroom after a sleep over with 10 friends. And to charge 7 dollars for 10 balls is a bit steep in price too. Mostly junk for sale by the various vendors throughout the show. Prices weren't very good on most things. Just a total let down after little over an hour drive.

IMO this show was a total bust. The Manufactures hitting bays were as organized as 9 year olds bedroom after a sleep over with 10 friends. And to charge 7 dollars for 10 balls is a bit steep in price too. Mostly junk for sale by the various vendors throughout the show. Prices weren't very good on most things. Just a total let down after little over an hour drive.

Yeah I hear ya sucks you had to drive an hour it was only 20 Minutes for me. I went with my dad who I just got into golf this past year so it was fun to spend time with him and talk golf.

You are right it was disappointing I didn't even bother hitting any clubs because of the lines and all the people.

Back