The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat, still trying to remember why I haven't moved somewhere warmer.

It was a little sad today when it warmed to -5* and it felt so good I took off my jacket.

You said the covert performed well. That means it didn't suck. You may not have liked it, but it didn't suck.

TTing

That DAGGONIT UPS sticky on the front door that they are sorry that they missed me.

I was hoping to be able to take my shiny new Method out for a spin tomorrow.

Time to go continue staining trim. Blah

After my awesome HHJJ I really don't have much of a rant, but I'll be in the hospital for four more days. That means I"ll be watching the Super Bowl on a 25" Zenith tube TV. Well, at least it's got a remote!

After my awesome HHJJ I really don't have much of a rant, but I'll be in the hospital for four more days. That means I"ll be watching the Super Bowl on a 25" Zenith tube TV. Well, at least it's got a remote!
It's a good trade though bonk!

Had to sit through HS basketball games tonight. Watching basketball makes my ADD kick in.

Had to sit through HS basketball games tonight. Watching basketball makes my ADD kick in.

1) Why?

2) HS Basketball is often awesome.

My rant is this...
u5etysen.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

We got hit too, family came down to watch daughters basketball game and it got cancelled, 2nd year in a row

Is anyone bringing some wings?

Maybe we will get enough snow to use my atv with plow on it! That make it fun at least.?

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I've been appraising cars the past week. I guess I just do it for free. Why don't they make me used car manager already. I hate that I sell so many cars, that has to be the reason. Argh!:banghead:

I've been appraising cars the past week. I guess I just do it for free. Why don't they make me used car manager already. I hate that I sell so many cars, that has to be the reason. Argh!:banghead:

I thought they were going to, weren't you the second choice and the first choice turned it down?

I thought they were going to, weren't you the second choice and the first choice turned it down?
This is what I thought as well.?

Yes, it seems they were blowing smoke at me.

Yes, it seems they were blowing smoke at me.
I have a friend in the car business. Sells more cars than anyone there. They offered him a manager job. He turned it down. Told them he didn't want there headaches and he makes more money than the sales managers anyway. He sells like 30 a month average.

Two face and immature people is a decent rant I believe.

Two face and immature people is a decent rant I believe.

Sure is. Sadly it happens in this world. What does not kill you will make you stronger. Stay strong BM. You are a good guy that deserves better.

I agree. Say what you mean.

I am about ready to go postal in the Apple Store. For the past week my Ipad has my account messed up. I enter my password and it states wrong password. I go through the procedure to reset password. Reset password. Go back to Ipad and it still says wrong password. I've done this 10 times now. Today it says my account is disabled. It's go time people

I'd rather not go into on here but just I believe in karma and they'll get theres in due time; just gotta stay strong.

Well, I was correct about the mistake in my grip size for my re-gripping from Golf Town. It was not thick enough, not even close. It wasn't GT's fault, I was given the incorrect recommended grip size w/extra wraps, due to GGA's website. To rectify this mistake, it'll cost me extra. Anyways, the good news is the correct grips (which I actually placed in my hands to try) will be put on. They are monsters, Winn Jumbo Mediums. No extra wraps to apply. And another plus, the regular grips that were put on, I can keep. Probably give 'em to my buddy, Pete, when he wants to re-grip.

I really want to go play 9 and do some testing of the e6 but real feel outside 10 degrees....ugh can't do it! THP will have to do for now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back