Florida monthly get togethers - February 2013

Hell yeah it was. I'm telling you, you just gotta get people to go to their first outing, then they'll be hooked. I am.

Holy crap, I just read what I posted there. That's the kind of sentence you get at 10pm with two hours of sleep the night before. I meant I can make Orlando as long as its not the weekend of the 16th.

Any South Florida golfers want to play on the 16th? I can get a rate at Osprey point in Boca of $57 I think.

If you guys are coming to Naples, fyi.. the week of the 11th-17th the ACE Group Classic is playing at TwinEagles. I would play with you guys but I'm volunteering at the event for the weekend. Good luck, I've played at Valencia 3x (nice) and I'll be playing Arrowhead this weekend. I would have more info about the Naples area, but I just started playing a couple months ago.

Any South Florida golfers want to play on the 16th? I can get a rate at Osprey point in Boca of $57 I think.

I'm in bro. We talking 16 of this month correct?

I'm in bro. We talking 16 of this month correct?

Yup, the 16th. Cool let's see if canes and xm want to join in.

Last edited:
Is this the weekend we were going to do Naples? Boca is even better for me, I'm down for that day :good:

Is this the weekend we were going to do Naples? Boca is even better for me, I'm down for that day :good:

Great! I've already got that day off.

Ok, so we have the beginnings of a mini outing! rafdo it will be fun man it's always a great time meeting new THP'rs. Maybe we can get a couple more to join in.

Still working on the wife for that saturday. Osprey point is an easier sell! Wish me luck!

If I can make it, ill have 1 maybe 2 guests coming with!

Tapping away on my S3

Still working on the wife for that saturday. Osprey point is an easier sell! Wish me luck!

If I can make it, ill have 1 maybe 2 guests coming with!

Tapping away on my S3

Very cool!

Yeah count me in. What time you thinking, Trout?

I was thinking around 9 or 9:30, is that good for everyone? I don't think we'll have any distance travelers.

I was thinking around 9 or 9:30, is that good for everyone? I don't think we'll have any distance travelers.

Sounds good to me.

For those in southeast Florida. Check out this demo day:

Tapping away on my S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360005033606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360005033606.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
That's sweet dude, I've been wanting to check out the Score's. You going?

When did you change your name lol?

That's sweet dude, I've been wanting to check out the Score's. You going?

When did you change your name lol?

Yeah man. I want to go. They have a bunch of other demo days coming up as well if youre interested.

Haha. I changed my name because no one knew what the heck XM23 meant or could even remember it. X.Man has been my nickname since childhood. Makes sense. Lol

Tapping away on my S3

Are you going to play on the 16th? and then in Sarasota the following weekend?

Are you going to play on the 16th? and then in Sarasota the following weekend?

Looks like I can only make one this month. If I do the 16th I can bring myself and 2 more guys. Canes is in so thats 4 from Miami!

Tapping away on my S3

Hey x, can you post text about that demo day? I can't see the pic on Tapatalk.

Trout, let's all go eat ribs after golf on the 16th.

Hey x, can you post text about that demo day? I can't see the pic on Tapatalk.

Sent you a txt with the image. Let me know if you didnt get it

Tapping away on my S3

2 Foursomes on the 16th is gonna be fun! I'll get the tee times friday.

Danny I'm all in for some Iron Maiden Ribs dude! Rock and Roll Ribs it is!

2 Foursomes on the 16th is gonna be fun! I'll get the tee times friday.

Danny I'm all in for some Iron Maiden Ribs dude! Rock and Roll Ribs it is!
Ribs? I love Ribs.

They're muy bien dude. Chili ain't bad either.
I checked out the Rock n Roll Ribs site, looks amazing.

It's good stuff dude, the wings are good but not as good as Bogeys and the fries are fresh cut! Next time you come over we'll go for lunch or dinner dude.

Back