Your "Go to" Colour

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
We all have them. That favorite colour that we all seem to have "too" much of in the closet and no matter how much we tell ourselves to expand our wardrobes, we end up with 4 of our next 6 shirts/pants being that colour.

For me, it's grey. probably 40% of my golf shirts are grey or some variation of grey with stripes. It's just a simple colour that matches with a lot.

So, what's you "go to" colour?

My favorite golf shirt COLOR is blue

Burgandy.

Blue, except on Sundays it's always orange

Yeah, I try to mix it up, but have more red shirts. Purple's making a move though *my wife's fave colour*

Gray for me too! I probably have a dozen gray tshirts, 5 polos, a couple hoodies, slacks, golf pants, shoes. It just goes with everything

Well I have so many different colors in my wardrobe, but I'd say my most prevalent color is blue.

Blue and grey for apparel, red for golf equipment (Buckeye color).

Khaki shorts and a blue polo.

I have a lot of blue in the closet.

Blue is my favorite color hands down. Matte black for clubs though!

Blue is #1, red is #2 for me.

Your my boy...blue.

I feel like every time I play either my pants or shirt is gray. Just like the look and goes with a lot of other colors.

Seems to be navy blue. I like blues in general. But I find that mixing them up keeps me excited with my clothes.

For what some odd reason. I also like belts. I feel like my belt allows me to tie the whole assemble together.

Like The Dude and his rug.

Wow, blue is dominating a lot of closets. Though I can't say much, it's my second.

Gray or black shorts with Blue or Gray shirt.

red, but have started to turn more to orange as my wife loves the color on me.

We all have them. That favorite colour that we all seem to have "too" much of in the closet and no matter how much we tell ourselves to expand our wardrobes, we end up with 4 of our next 6 shirts/pants being that colour.

For me, it's grey. probably 40% of my golf shirts are grey or some variation of grey with stripes. It's just a simple colour that matches with a lot.

So, what's you "go to" colour?

Love the thread title.

My go to is any blue.. Love the colour blue.

Love the thread title.

My go to is any blue.. Love the colour blue.

Same.

Hence the AMP Cell in Blue pondering :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really have enough shirts for one colour to stick out, but my go to colour, and the one where if I could buy 100 new shirts would be most well represented would be bright yellow.

when it comes to shirts/polos, blue has always been my color of choice & golf attire is no exception. I will have to say that my favorite golf top is my white Nike DriFit though

Back