2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Holy Hunter! Nice bunker shot!

whoa doggie. mahan holes out for bird from the bunker.

drive into the cactus. left handed putter out of the cactus. 3rd into the bunker, 4th in the hole for birdie. routine

What a sweet shot by Hunter.

does bill haas' teal shirt or bubba's lime shirt count as green?

does bill haas' teal shirt or bubba's lime shirt count as green?

Bubba is yellow or at least the one he put on twitter last night was.

Bill no.

SO close Lefty!

Bubba is yellow or at least the one he put on twitter last night was.

Bill no.

It is certainly more yellow, I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

Phil with another nice shot

spotlight coverage of 15-16-17 on golf channel. me likey

Overtons pants?

Jeff Overton doing his best Where's Waldo impression. Eww.

I am not sure what I would do without Fantasy Golf on THP. I freaking love it and the new system is just awesome.

Oh man Overton's pants are atrocious.

Is anyone else eagerly waiting/hoping for a Lefty meltdown? I dunno why but that always makes for great TV imo.

Oh man Overton's pants are atrocious.

Is anyone else eagerly waiting/hoping for a Lefty meltdown? I dunno why but that always makes for great TV imo.

I dont like to see that from anybody. But I suspect there are a whole lot of Tiger fans that feel that way. It seems they enjoy it quite a bit when it happens.

I dont like to see that from anybody. But I suspect there are a whole lot of Tiger fans that feel that way. It seems they enjoy it quite a bit when it happens.

I hate seeing it from potential first time winners, but Phil has won enough. I pulled hard for Phil to finish to get his first major because he deserved it. I think for me it's because my dad is a lefty and hence LOVES Phil. He gives me crap when Tiger melts down, I give him crap when Phil does. I will be visiting my parents tomorrow for the Super Bowl and my dad's b-day, and it would make for some great father-son ribbing.

...he has had plenty of ribbing to give me between Tiger and then Adam Scott at The Open last year :banghead:

Mahan is having a pretty amazing round as well.

Also, with Phil...the fact that he melts down with that odd grin/smile on his face makes me laugh. Nonetheless, I don't think it's happening this week. His swing looks sharp. Someone is going to have to go off to catch him.

Oddly enough, I actually like Phil....mostly because he is awesome to his fans at the tourneys, unlike many others (Tiger included).

I freaking love Paddy!

I hate seeing it from potential first time winners, but Phil has won enough. I pulled hard for Phil to finish to get his first major because he deserved it.

So I assume you must love seeing a Tiger meltdown too? :D

Paddy with a awesome second shot on the par 5.

Paddy + Phil = what is this? 2007

So I assume you must love seeing a Tiger meltdown too? :D

lol, you've got me there. I guess my logic fails on that one. Tiger melting down ruins my weekend haha.

I need my roommate to get home ASAP so we can play our Johnny Miller drinking game, didn't realize the WM was covered by NBC. Trap draws incoming.

Back