2013 Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Phil is just swinging for fun right now

That was just a ridiculously good shot by Phil

True Story.

GG just said

"Keegan is crapping the bed all over the place out there. Like exploding diarrhea."

keegan gets booed mercilessly for going long

Keegan's day has to suck playing with Phil

I've never heard a group of broadcasters mention a player's driver by brand as much as they have referenced Phil's XHot today.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

True Story.

GG just said

"Keegan is crapping the bed all over the place out there. Like exploding diarrhea."

I'm in tears laughing imagining her saying that....thanks GG for making me spit all over my keyboard.

I've never heard a group of broadcasters mention a player's driver by brand as much as they have referenced Phil's Xtreme today.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Slight FIFY for accuracy. Miller called it an "XHot Xtreme". Nice job, Johnny.

True Story.

GG just said

That made me lol.

True Story.

GG just said

a true wordsmith.:act-up:

True Story.

GG just said

Lol to funny.

Yes Phil! I freaking love seeing him go HAM. Unreal.

Keegan looks pi$$ed hahahahaha

Yeah, GolferGal's assessment of Keegan is very true right now...and now Bill Haas missed his par! And the Boos rain down...

I wish they had shown who Phil tossed the ball to. He pointed to someone (I hope it was a kid) and then underhand tossed the ball into the stands. If it was a kid that was the souvenir of a lifetime.

Attendance record: 179k

Just... Wow.

Wow, Haas stays out of the water by what looks like a couple inches.

billy haas pulls his tee shot on 17 left of the water. that shot was so bad it turned out good.

he's got a lot of green to work with to

Did Ryan Moore eat a staff bag or something?

Back