The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening I met with an client from my Hartford days and sold them a Farm Bureau life policy identical to the fifteen year term I sold them two years ago and saved $22 a month on the wife and $18 a month on the husband. So they are paying $480 a year less and are back up to 15 years left on their policy. Insurance salesmen get a bad rap, so I love it when I can save people so much money on an identical product. Of course I made money on the deal too, but my first goal is for my clients to trust me and and this is what I base my whole business on.

I have a great HHJJ. As some of you know, I have been on dialysis since November 2010. Last night I received a new-2-me kidney. Surgery took six hours but the new kidney is doing great. I am a bit of pain but have some good pain meds. Looking forward to the rest of my life without dialysis!

I've been away quite a bit lately and missed this. Congrats Bonk, love hearing this!

This evening I met with an client from my Hartford days and sold them a Farm Bureau life policy identical to the fifteen year term I sold them two years ago and saved $22 a month on the wife and $18 a month on the husband. So they are paying $480 a year less and are back up to 15 years left on their policy. Insurance salesmen get a bad rap, so I love it when I can save people so much money on an identical product. Of course I made money on the deal too, but my first goal is for my clients to trust me and and this is what I base my whole business on.

Good job Smally, win win.

I have a great HHJJ. As some of you know, I have been on dialysis since November 2010. Last night I received a new-2-me kidney. Surgery took six hours but the new kidney is doing great. I am a bit of pain but have some good pain meds. Looking forward to the rest of my life without dialysis!

That is fantastic!

I'm out on the course right now, and they just started playing highlights from this football season in the stadium. It goes all across campus and all the way up here to the course. Not sure why, but it made me think of how much I love it here. Clemson is awesome.

I love when the dogs walk together. It doesn't happen often and normally it's near impossible to walk the two of them together but this evening they were in perfect harmony.

2ygytyvy.jpg

I love when the dogs walk together. It doesn't happen often and normally it's near impossible to walk the two of them together but this evening they were in perfect harmony.

2ygytyvy.jpg

Must be like my kids. I'm always suspicious when I hear them laughing together in another room. They never get along!

I was about to go make myself dinner then my dad called and asked me to meet him at my favorite restaurant. #Lucky.

Been watching the kids all day so my wife could go to her best friends baby shower, and I have a cold...but the HHJJ is two parts. First, it's almost bedtime for them, and second, this is the pre-payment for a guilt-free weekend to the Ohio Outing.

All my trim for my doors and windows are stained now and ready to cut and hang! Yippee I only have to stain the baseboard after hanging trim then put baseboard on and I'm done! Look 60 of those suckers
a7anyhaj.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

All my trim for my doors and windows are stained now and ready to cut and hang! Yippee I only have to stain the baseboard after hanging trim then put baseboard on and I'm done! Look 60 of those suckers
a7anyhaj.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

good work Bullfrog. I use a brad gun to hang stained casing. Makes puddly work easier and less noticeable.

I love my job.

Saved an old friend almost $800 a year on his renter's insurance (3 times the coverage and a lot less per year), one car with full coverage (lowered his deductible by $250, better coverage and still saved a LOT), and his son's truck with liability only (again, saved a TON). And then he took that 66 bucks a month and got a 20 year life policy for half of that money.

Make sure you check your insurance at least every other year! So many people keep their agent for years and years and don't know they are getting gouged.

I love my job.

Saved an old friend almost $800 a year on his renter's insurance (3 times the coverage and a lot less per year), one car with full coverage (lowered his deductible by $250, better coverage and still saved a LOT), and his son's truck with liability only (again, saved a TON). And then he took that 66 bucks a month and got a 20 year life policy for half of that money.

Make sure you check your insurance at least every other year! So many people keep their agent for years and years and don't know they are getting gouged.

Thats great Small's

Great pointer Smalls, I actually found that out a few years ago after checking and switched. They keep calling me, so I might give them another shot after this cycle.

That is a lot of work BullFrog, the project is coming along nicely!

I've been looking for an sq 5 wood head to replace my broken one. It treated me so well. Well tonight at the range, this damn awesome j40 finally convinced me that the nike no longer has a place in my bag. I was friggen bombing it. If it werent for one-t and the rest of this amazing place, i wouldnt have the opportunity to swing this match-made-in-heaven of a club.

Great pointer Smalls, I actually found that out a few years ago after checking and switched. They keep calling me, so I might give them another shot after this cycle.
You can do it now, if you can save money. You didn't sign a contract!

Make sure you stay with whoever you go to for three years though, so you aren't considered a hopper, and so you can start getting a longevity discount if you didn't qualify for one when you switched the last time.

You can do it now, if you can save money. You didn't sign a contract!

Make sure you stay with whoever you go to for three years though, so you aren't considered a hopper, and so you can start getting a longevity discount if you didn't qualify for one when you switched the last time.

Good point again, thanks. It will be three years this March.

Good point again, thanks. It will be three years this March.

I'm not sure how it works there, but we base our longevity discount on your auto insurance only. You can have the same homeowners forever, but it is still based on the auto. But remember that you get even more discounts when you insure everything with one company.

Well, it appears that Kelly and I both hit our respective work sales goals and will both be receiving substantial bonuses sometime in March. About 4k combined for the both of us. Hello, outing money!

Well, it appears that Kelly and I both hit our respective work sales goals and will both be receiving substantial bonuses sometime in March. About 4k combined for the both of us. Hello, outing money!

Nice jR. Always nice to have the job well done pat on the back in terms of bonuses.

I subscribed to the Sunday paper a month ago and the first 3 weeks I never received the paper, so I switched to a different newspaper company and this morning I went to the driveway and my paper was sitting there waiting for me, woohoo! Today's going to be a great day! :smile:

Nice jR. Always nice to have the job well done pat on the back in terms of bonuses.

She worked a hell of a lot harder for hers than I did mine. She worked 13 hours yesterday to make sure her store ended fiscal year 2012 strong and she made it. We're both really happy that we will be able to have some fun, take some trips, and be able to pay off some debt in the coming months.

I subscribed to the Sunday paper a month ago and the first 3 weeks I never received the paper, so I switched to a different newspaper company and this morning I went to the driveway and my paper was sitting there waiting for me, woohoo! Today's going to be a great day! :smile:
It's the simple things that make the day start off right.

Sweet deal Jeff. Looks like p,entry of coin for a spa day for Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back