Diane

Reaction score
I have one of those page-a-day box calendars on my desk at work and today's had a quiz about how to tell if you were addicted to golf. I think you all are so we can skip that quiz. What I'd really like to know is the level of your addiction - let's call it an obsession - that sounds less scary I think. Would you say you are:
  • Extremely obsessed - golf comes first and foremost in your life
  • Very obsessed - you bring your husband/wife with you when you play (or in the case of Bakemono - his girlfriend)
  • Somewhat obsessed - you're still spending a lot of time here on THP, but only while you're at work
  • Not Very Obsessed - you only bought one new club this year
  • Not At All Obsessed - ok you're just in denial and no one is going to believe you anyway

I'm going to have go with very obsessed, golf doesn't come first but it's very close to it.

Please feel free to adjust my definitions, but explain why.

Very obsessed - I oftentimes bring my wife with me when I play.

EXTREME!!!

Going to have to go with this one........... Even through my wife will kill me for it........:D

Going to go with Very Obsessed - it's not first and foremost, but it's next behind the wife and kids :)

Using your reasonings, I am "not very obsessed" with golf. In fact I laugh in the face of golf. Those voices mean nothing to me......:bicker:

C- there are more important things in my life.

Very obsessed - I oftentimes bring my wife with me when I play.

She'd be pretty cranky if you didn't!

I guess I should be grateful this thread isn't about the Myers Briggs.

Put me down for somewhere between very and somewhat. I play every chance I get. Luckily my wife plays also. But there is no way I would bring her out if she didn't. There are several things more important things in my life.

Somewhat obsessed - you're still spending a lot of time here on THP, but only while you're at work

Going to go with Very Obsessed as well. But my wife doesn't play. I go out with buddy's.

between somewhat and very....

• Very obsessed - you bring your husband/wife with you when you play (or in the case of Bakemono - his girlfriend)
  • Somewhat obsessed - you're still spending a lot of time here on THP, but only while you're at work
  • Not Very Obsessed - you only bought one new club this year
  • Not At All Obsessed - ok you're just in denial and no one is going to believe you anyway

None of the above.

OK I'm definitely in denial. LOL

I would say Very Obsessed. I am single, but my golf buddies wife plays with us, so that has to count for something.

Back