Stats are back up.
Yay!

So there was one thing that I had completely forgotted to do.

The Search box has now been changed, if you type in the search box and hit enter, or the click on the magnifying glass you are now taken to a google search of the forums. No longer do you need to go to google and type site:thehackersparadise search terms here.

This will also allow you to search for any letter, there is no longer a minimum.

The advanced search has not changed however.
Excellent new feature.

My pleasure kind Sir.

Now to get the top stats back up and showing.

edit: Stats are under quicklinks
There's a few tops stats missing, the one that I noticed right away was most viewed is missing. There's at least one thing gone from user stats, but I can't think what it is right now! (I hate to even say anything because I don't want to look like I am complaining, but when it comes to stats, well, I start jonesing when they are missing!)

I do like it. It does look clean. However, I think it needs a little more contrast. The homepage has pics and vids to add to the page but the forums don't have those to add to the page.
Just wait, people will start quoting pictures needlessly again! hehehe

Two more quick things:

At the top, if you click your name, and if you click "My Profile", it seems to take you to the same page.

Can you see what posts you got thanked in?

I really like the clean look, it seems so much fresher and neater if that makes any sense.

There's a few tops stats missing, the one that I noticed right away was most viewed is missing. There's at least one thing gone from user stats, but I can't think what it is right now! (I hate to even say anything because I don't want to look like I am complaining, but when it comes to stats, well, I start jonesing when they are missing!)

I didn't even know you could check all these stats until right now :D

Two more quick things:

At the top, if you click your name, and if you click "My Profile", it seems to take you to the same page.

Can you see what posts you got thanked in?

If you go into "My Profile" then click the "About Me" tab you can click on the link; "Find all posts thanked by Smallville" or "Find all thanked posts by Smallville". This will allow you to see what posts you gave "Thanks" and what posts you received "Thanks"

Stan, awesome info dude. Appreciate it.

Stan, awesome info dude. Appreciate it.

No problem WE. I think we're all exploring the new site and features today. Stumbled upon it earlier and thought it was a cool feature :D

Can we not hyperlink in our sigs anymore?

No, as of now that has been removed. It may come back in some capacity, but hidden spam was quite prevalent throughout the forum in signatures providing links to all kinds of sites.

Oh that sucks. Maybe a tenure function could allow certain people to link things. Morgan Cup players using their twitters to promote the event could see that as helpful. Love the changes though
No, as of now that has been removed. It may come back in some capacity, but hidden spam was quite prevalent throughout the forum in signatures providing links to all kinds of sites.

Can we not hyperlink in our sigs anymore?

This frees up a lot of my time! Dang spammers ruin it for everyone.

I like the new forums. Clean, fast, clear and classy. Well done and thank you for all the work. :clapp:

I thought something looked different but it took me a minute. Nice work

Look what you did right there.
You managed to make THP just a little better than fantastic !

I love the clean new look.

I really like the new clean look, it seems to run faster,
I like the new thanked rep system, a good way for everyone to start over. Also Tapatalk seems way better, I like that I get a notification when Someone quotes me, that way I don't feel lost.

Nice clean look so far

Thanks everybody. THP will continue to evolve as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. The "New THP" is off to a great start and we have some really exciting things coming in 2013.

Am I missing it or did the calender go completely away? It had just picked up 2013 and I was liking that. Also I don't see the button to turn back on Stats the next time I inadvertedly turn them off.

Am I missing it or did the calender go completely away? It had just picked up 2013 and I was liking that. Also I don't see the button to turn back on Stats the next time I inadvertedly turn them off.

Calendar is still there for me DD.

Calendar is still there for me DD.
I don't know if I am just getting really old or blind or what, but I see it at the top of this page. I swear I had looked for it at least 5 times since yesterday afternoon and not seen it at all, but there it is at the top in its usual place. How about the turn on stats button? Am I missing it too?

I am really liking the new look. I can't wait to see what else happens around here!

Thanks everybody. THP will continue to evolve as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. The "New THP" is off to a great start and we have some really exciting things coming in 2013.
Everything looks pretty darn good so far!

Everything's looking good. I agree it seems faster. I like the new thanking system.

For some odd reason it won't allow me to turn off notifications to one of the threads I'm subscribed to (2013 MC). I've chosen to "remove notifications" like 10 times now but it keeps sending them. Not a big deal, but I just don't like getting an email/notification every time someone responds in the thread.

Back