The Hacker's Paradise collaborative map

I'll do it in the morning. Great Idea though.

I just checked it out. It is working good and I was on there. I like this idea, can see which THPers are actually close to your area.

I made it on this map. Cool to see Delta, Ohio marked on the map. Can barely find it on a real map. :act-up:

You are a legend Bullfrog!

I used to be on the map, guess I just was not active enought to stay on it. :sad:

I used to be on the map, guess I just was not active enought to stay on it. :sad:

You just need to move to a real golfing hotspot....like Nampa Idaho. :D

this is not Bama's map. it's a new one. Google only allows so many markers. so consider this part 2. I am going backwards through the old thread & posting people...

Happily Tapping

I just messaged you Benji! Can't wait to see a marker on my little town :)

I got thirteen unknowing hopefully willing "map deputies." All that sent me their gmail address were invited to "collaborate" i.e. mark the map. Not just your own, but all the millions after this post. This is more than a one person job! I am begging the mods to close/lock the other thread. If you deputies have questions about how to do "x" inbox me & I'll do my best.
Cheers!

Since you begged!

Since you begged!
Please lock down BAMA's thread. People keep blindly posting on there. Lemmings! He can not add any more to that map & does not update the thread either!

Please lock down BAMA's thread. People keep blindly posting on there. Lemmings! He can not add any more to that map & does not update the thread either!

I did, 41 minutes ago.

Can you add me in there?

Wow look how isolated this map is to the eastern side of the country with the stragglers off the sides lol.

38017. Is my spot.

Was about to send you my info, but I'm already on the map. COOL!!

Okay, I screwed up and now my address is on the map. How do you change it to screen name?

I tried to add myself and got confused.

Is there a dummies guide about how to add yourself?

I tried to add myself and got confused.

Is there a dummies guide about how to add yourself?
There's an Edit button on the left toolbar. It's red so hard to miss.

New buttons will appear on the top left part of the interactive map. Ones a hand, a blue pointer, and a line drawing option. Click on the blue pointer and move it to where ever you want. Once there you can click on it and add your username. Hit save/done.

Just another shout out to DB. for taking this on this looks a little over wellwhelming..

Back