Precision Glove (Custom Golf Glove)

Since he has looked over the thread and willing to answer questions, there is really one very easy question.

PRICE?????
When I read it I posted on his Facebook he replied very fast. I think The emails go to NJ..

Good Morning, it's on the fb page, but it is $29.95. While on the high end of the price point for gloves, it is in line with the FootJoy Pure Touch and Bionic Gloves. The Pittards leather will last 2x that of standard cabretta, so the value prop is you can buy two average $15 gloves by the time the Precision Glove needs to be tossed - and that doesn't factor in the custom made benefit.

LOL if he is reading the thread, maybe he should try answering some emails that were sent to him.

LOL if he is reading the thread, maybe he should try answering some emails that were sent to him.
He has replied.I didnt say anything. He sent this to me.

I will get to the emails today, in the next hour or so. I'm so backed up since my trip to NY last week meeting with PR, bankers, warehouses, partners, and on.....and have literally a couple of dozen must reply emails. Let em know my apologies.

I appreciate the buzz and thread on your board, it certainly helps. I noticed on Alexa that it gets nice traffic too. Thnx

Since I am so close, I would be happy to go there and meet with him and give a review for the site.

Less than $30 is a great deal if it lives up to the hype.

He has replied.I didnt say anything. He sent this to me.

I will get to the emails today, in the next hour or so. I'm so backed up since my trip to NY last week meeting with PR, bankers, warehouses, partners, and on.....and have literally a couple of dozen must reply emails. Let em know my apologies.

I appreciate the buzz and thread on your board, it certainly helps. I noticed on Alexa that it gets nice traffic too. Thnx

Wow...A couple of dozen huh? hehe. I would kill to only get a couple of dozen.
Might want to tell him that Alexa shows very little in terms of the reach of THP.
But that is neither here nor there.

Wow...A couple of dozen huh? hehe. I would kill to only get a couple of dozen.
Might want to tell him that Alexa shows very little in terms of the reach of THP.
But that is neither here nor there.

Had no idea what Alexa was, so I looked it up..haha. Now I do..... I totally Agree with you. THP Goes a lot farther than Alexa Shows. THP is spanning the globe.......

Since I am so close, I would be happy to go there and meet with him and give a review for the site.

I will pass that on to him. Its worth a shot.

has anyone heard anything else about this product? haven't been able to find much online--am i missing something?

has anyone heard anything else about this product? haven't been able to find much online--am i missing something?

Well the thread is like 1.5 years old, so I'm guessing these didn't take off

The Golfsmith near me has the scanner machine in the store to use right now. They didn't have it on since it wasn't launched yet but it's there. I can take pictures if you guys want on Thursday.

Last edited:
The Golfsmith near me has the scanner machine in the store to use right now. They didn't have it on since it wasn't lau ched yet but it's there. I can take pictures if you guys want on Thursday.
I'd love to see coverage of it, thanks.

I love this, had the idea myself a while back. My index finger on my left hand is 1/4" shorter than my right and what seems to be standard for most gloves, cadet or not. I'd pay a little more, if the quality was good.

Tap

Back