Pebble Beach Live Cams

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I learned about it when my cousin's husband played there. My father and I both watched him tee off. He probably regretted telling us when my father decided to critique his swing.

Unfortunately, it's not a continuous video. It's only a bunch of stills that refresh every five seconds.

That happens sometimes Dent. Sometimes all three work, sometimes one or two and sometimetimes it just sits there.

It was also after 6pm (PT) when Dent was looking. How many people are teeing off at that time?

That happens sometimes Dent. Sometimes all three work, sometimes one or two and sometimetimes it just sits there.

Ya the first tee was frozen, but it showed just a picture of tons of people walking around. No movement, but the 18th tee there is some action.

Ahh, I miss Monterey.

I tuned in just in time to see someone duff their bunker shot. I'd probably do the same with that background.

Saw my dad tee off and play the 18th green when he played there! They werent HD and they didnt have 9 or 17 on there either then.

Gotta love watching those waves in the background of 17!! Man, I gotta play there some day soon!

Great backdrop.

I have played there once. And it's something I will never forget.
Thanks for sparking those memories again !

Pretty cool. I'm gonna gave to watch these holes quite often until spring.

Wish they had this when i played...check out the weather now! I wonder how long #7 is playing into THAT wind

Back