What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ....... another 74:banghead:

not to sound stupid or anything but 74 is my personal best (4 times)and I could've shot 71 but bogey'd my last three holes :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I was so mad at my putter that I almost broke it in two!!:angry: (Good thing I didn't as I have a match play match tommorrow)

Wow Dent, what I wouldn't do for that score.

Then comes Jimmyboy... creep! Just kidding. I've been on the road for 4 day's (1350 miles, several meetings and a Baptism). Going tomorrow, but not hoping for much

Hi Guys, shot a 109 today, a couple of steps back from 2 consecutive times under 100 96, 95 front 56, back 53, with 44 putts I have Sat and this Sun to redeem myself I think I am getting a "seemore" fitted to me next year a belly putter to "take my wrists out of my putting" my future stepson states that If I can get my chipping and putting down I could be shooting in the 80's and he is about a 3 hcp golfer not bad for a guy that has cerebral palsy and only golfs from the "waist up" eh??

No it's not. Keep it up JC!

Shot 37 - 39 for a 76 (+5)

76 was good enough to win my match 4&3...:D

Only one win away from the finals!:bashful:

Shot a 48 and a 42 for a 90 today. I know its nothing special but actually my best round this year. Ive dropped anywhere from 5-10 shots each time. So Im happy with it, specially that 42 on the back. Best 9 of the year.

Congrats on the 9 AND the 18 Kevin.

Great job Kevin, keep it up!

Thanks guys! The gf is out of town this weekend so you know what that means! haha no not strippers, more golf!!

My gf's in town, thats why I'm playing more, lol.

Just kidding and no she's not on here, lol. I hope to get her golfing soon, but she has little to no interest. I have her on my club membership, but she's afraid someone will see her swing. We've started in the back yard and will advance in baby steps.

Shot a 44 on the front and a 41 on the back. Eight three putts. :angry::banghead:

Shot a 47 this morning.17 putts and 2 lost balls. I hit 3 fairways and 3 GIR's. Parred all 3. Hmmmm, maybe there is something to staying in the short grass. I was doing pretty well until I got to 9. Then I blow up and card an 8! Lost 2 balls off the tee.:at-wits-end::banghead::angry: At least I was able to complete a 1 putt. I would really like to see my iron swing and driver swing on the Konica Minolta Bizhub swing vision. I am losing distance somewhere.I am not overly concerned with it.:cool: I am pretty happy bunting the the ball from the tee box and at least have a chance to find it.:D

Shot a 96 at a local course. <-- I'm actually pretty pleased with it considering it's just my second time in the 90's.

Especially happy with a my drive on the 10th where a small crowd gathered due to a slow foursome in front. It was probably the longest / straightest drive I've ever hit, and left me with a pitching wedge into the hole (390 yard Par 4). Considering that 230 yards is normally a great drive for me, I was ecstatic. Super-glad that I didn't embarrass myself in front of the crowd (especially since I yanked the previous drive way left!)

Shot a 96 at a local course. <-- I'm actually pretty pleased with it considering it's just my second time in the 90's.

Especially happy with a my drive on the 10th where a small crowd gathered due to a slow foursome in front. It was probably the longest / straightest drive I've ever hit, and left me with a pitching wedge into the hole (390 yard Par 4). Considering that 230 yards is normally a great drive for me, I was ecstatic. Super-glad that I didn't embarrass myself in front of the crowd (especially since I yanked the previous drive way left!)

Congrats. Breaking the century mark feels great. Keep it rolling.

Shot 35 - 39 (you guessed it) 74!!!:banghead:

Bogeyed 3 of my last 4:angry: .... why can't I better my 74!?:confused2:

I shot a 94 today with 40 putts. :banghead: Im stoked on the 94 but not so much on the 40 putts.

Shot 76 today. 39 on the front and 37 on the back. All pars and 4 bogeys. Hit every single fairway in regulation which is rare for me.

I am humbled, lol. Just when my game was coming back, thought I could break 80. Wrong! 50/45, what?

30 mph wind - excuss #1
Over a week since I played - there's #2
Played alone - there you go #3

Only three? I'll think on it a while, surely I can do better than that. Man it was all wrong, driver - putter - long iorns. The only thing I could count on was a sunburn.

I am humbled, lol. Just when my game was coming back, thought I could break 80. Wrong! 50/45, what?

30 mph wind - excuss #1
Over a week since I played - there's #2
Played alone - there you go #3

Only three? I'll think on it a while, surely I can do better than that. Man it was all wrong, driver - putter - long iorns. The only thing I could count on was a sunburn.

95 looks pretty good to me due.

Last edited:
Thanks JC. What I didn't mention was the course I played today was pretty easy too, lol. I really shouldn't complain, I'm just pretty competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back