Sunday 8/9/09 Contest Begins

In please.

We will accept entries into this one up to Saturday at 12pm noon. If you have not opted in, please do so, if you want your name in the hat.

Only 44 people so far? Let's go people! We had more than this when we were new and small! With over 600 members we should get at least 100 in this! Participation breeds more contests.

Count me in!!! I need a new golf bag for my Callaway X22's......

Glad to have you back Atticus.

count me in sorry I havent been around lately... im getting ready for my move :alien2:

If anyone has a fool-proof excuse, it's gotta be you!

Only 44 people so far? Let's go people! We had more than this when we were new and small! With over 600 members we should get at least 100 in this! Participation breeds more contests.

I agree Smalls.

count me in

I just can't, in good conscience, opt in. I've been well-cared for already. But I will be here for the contest to make fun of yous chumps.

Love the idea of the old school drawing, but I am opting out. Already won a putter this year in the charity drawing and just bought a new bag. Good luck everyone, and thanks JB and GG!

Love the idea of the old school drawing, but I am opting out. Already won a putter this year in the charity drawing and just bought a new bag. Good luck everyone, and thanks JB and GG!
Come to think of it, I feel the same. I won a Slimline putter already. I'll stay behind the ropes for this one. Good luck to all.

I'm in.

Thanks for running these great contests, as well as the companies who donate the great prizes.

I think everyone should get into this whether they've won before or not. The companies love to see the participation or they wouldn't put up the prizes in the first place. I hope enough people get in to where it's at least a two-day contest. The more that get in means a better chance that my name won't be pulled first! hehe

I'll get in but can't be here Sat. nite. Best friend's boy is coming in before he ships out. (He's Marine & headin to Afghanistan)

Only a few days left to opt in guys. If you have opted in and do not have your 20 posts yet, get them done soon.

I'm in.

I'm in!

Back