Happy Friggin' Birthday to me

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
:angry: :sad:

Yesterday I got a call from my aunt. She just lost her job and wanted me to help her get some stuff out of her office. When I got there she decided she didn't want to take the desk that I was supposed to haul for her. So on my way home from her office this happened.

DCP_0272.jpg

DCP_0273.jpg

DCP_0274.jpg

I wasn't injured or anyone else. Just my ego and soon to be my wallet. :angry: :sad:

But that was all yesterday...hehe
Today will be a good day.

Too bad about the accident, but on the bright side, no one was injured.

Today is your birthday, so cheer up!!!

Happy Belated Birthday, and sorry to hear about the accident. Hope today's a better day!

No good deed goes unpunished. I'm sorry about your car.

But that was all yesterday...hehe
Today will be a good day.

True but today I have to see the Insurance adjuster to see what they think it will cost me to have this taken care of. I might also swing by a repair shop and see what the damage will be.

Nice legs...

happy birthday, the bar's pretty low, I'm sure today will be a better day!

Happy birthday, but sorry about your truck. The damage doesn't look bad at all, luckily. Hopefully it'll be inexpensive to fix.

What happened? Did you rear-end someone, or did someone back into you?

Happy B-Day!

IMO it just adds character to a truck, hate seeing shiny unblemished trucks...........but that is just me! :D

I'm sorry, Bogey. Hope you managed to enjoy today.

Happy birthday, but sorry about your truck. The damage doesn't look bad at all, luckily. Hopefully it'll be inexpensive to fix.

What happened? Did you rear-end someone, or did someone back into you?

Insurance company quoted me at $1,250 including parts and labor. They cut me a check for $750 (less my deductible). They said I could do the work myself and be $750 ahead. I'm going to have my brother in law look at it and see if it's fixable with out taking it somewhere.

I did rear end someone. :angry:

Happy B-Day!

IMO it just adds character to a truck, hate seeing shiny unblemished trucks...........but that is just me! :D

Yeah that's what I say to but the bumper looks funny now. I don't mind dents and dings but I at least want it to look decent.

I'm sorry, Bogey. Hope you managed to enjoy today.

My birthday was better. Thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Sorry to hear about the accident - at least no one was injured. Maybe you can get it fixed for the insurance money payout.

Happy Belated Birthday - and hope you have many, many more.

Back