What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played at Randolph North this afternoon. An unimpressive 85 went on the scorecard, but I have not played in a week and have been struggling. After playing poorly through the first 10 holes, I was 2 over for the last 8. My swing finally started to feel like it was in the right groove and I hit every fairway but one, missing it by 4ft by overshooting it. So, even though it was an 85, it was a really good feeling 85!

Shot 88 at Delray municipal in Palm Beach Co. Worst 88 I'll ever shoot. It's not a bad score at all for me, but here's how it went down.

I was only +10 thru 15. Then I doubled 16, +12. Then I QUADDED 17! It's a par 3! It was awful! Parred 18 to avert any further damage.

My best round to date is an 86 so I was quite upset that I could afford a bogey on each of the closing 3 holes and still come in with my best round ever!

I started off terribly though, 9 over thru 7, so I can't be too upset that I leveled things out in the end after a great streak of 8 holes with only 1 bogey. The greens were also freshly airrated so I only had 3 1-putts.

I felt like Jean Van de Velde inside... I'm going to go back and bogey that hole with my putter alone I swear it!

shot a 90, I was playing real good had one birdy two pars and a bogey,than came the easy par 5.Hit a hook into edge of trees should of chipped out BUT I tried the shot that I don't have. landed in water. At this point I am kinda mad at myself toped one in the water.Ok 2 in 3 out 4 in 5 out hit a shot #6 on green 3 putted. The next hole had things on my mind(previous hole) anyway took a seven 3 over. olayed the rest fair.

ps going tomorrow to the same course goinna whip that hole

shot a 90, I was playing real good had one Bird two pars and a bogey,than came the easy par 5.Hit a hook into edge of trees should of chipped out BUT I tried the shot that I don't have. landed in water. At this point I am kinda mad at myself topped one in the water.OK 2 in 3 out 4 in 5 out hit a shot #6 on green 3 putted. The next hole had things on my mind(previous hole) anyway took a seven 3 over. played the rest fair.

PS going tomorrow to the same course gonna whip that hole

My Birthday was great, all except for the golfing shot a 109 again 57 on the front 52 on the back with 40 putts, the putting and chipping stink right now what stinks even more is that I won't probably get out till Wed again because there is a 60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow dang it.

And what about Sonic?

And what about Sonic?

Sonic was great I had a sonic double cheeseburger with mayo, and large onion rings with a lime slushie the onion rings were good but there is something sweet about either the onion or the batter on the onion ring, I am used to salty greasy onion rings I think next time we go I will have a cherry limeade with extra marischino cherries and chili cheese fries instead of the "Sweet" onion rings LOL.

Can't beat the cherry limeads. I like jalapenos on my chili chz fries, but try all that on the tator tots too, lol.

I had a tough day out there today myself, infact I think you beat me. My putting is soo bad right now.

I shot a 91 with 35 putts. My best round in a long time.

Wow Gas you did great kicked my tail.

Haha, but you got Sonic burger.:act-up: The closest one to me is over 100 miles away.

Played in the first leg of a two day tournament today. My partner is a 28 handicap and I am a 9. Today we scrambled and they used 25% of our handicap. We ended up with a net 67. I had a pretty poor front side, but picked it up on the back to shoot 2 under. My partner was having a miserable day even for a 28 handicap and I did a lot of scrambling on my own to keep us in contention. Tomorrow is a 2 man best ball and we should fair better because we play our full handicaps and his 28 will really help him. If I can keep mine down below par after handiap is applied, we might have a chance. At least I got half my money back today with a closest to the pin.

99 today....Absolute disaster on the front 9 with a 54. Carded an eight and at least 1 seven. Shot a 45 on front, which is more like a normal round for me.

What's up with my head? 93 today?? Before I went on my short trip I was shooting mid to low 80's consistantly, but since back I can't break 90. I'm scrambling like crazy, have to after the drives I've been hitting.

Ok, went to the driving range this A.M. and was hitting the driver so straight several people commited. One guy even came over to look at my R9 and had to hit it, lol. They had a tournament going on so I went to the other club, 30 miles away, and my driver goes to #$@%.

31 putts, not one fairway, but my 5 and 7 iorn were on fire. One 28 degree Burner Rescue from 173 yds was within 15 ft (shot of the day)

I shot a 77 at Pebble Beach. On Links 2003.

I have them on but only use them when Jacqui starts talking to me as I am shooting! None in this game.

I didn't know you had that game Jeff! Need any courses? I have most of them!

Birdied the last for a ................... guess?....... 74!!:D

Played a different course today (only played once before)with 30km/h winds ..... it's nice to know I can play well on other courses as well:banana:

just a terrible day, nothing was going right. 86. Just emberassing.

Bummer Dent, youll snap out of it soon.

41 - 43 for a 84 .......... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
:beat-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back