What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered 3 913F Fairway woods and have placed but the order is not put in for the irons yet as i am sleeping on it, for having not decided which shafts to go in them, but a set of Mizuno H4 irons also a Scotty select 2 Heavy 20g weights with the scotty dancing red Winn AVS grip and the Protype Black #2 is being ordered tomorrow!

Ordered 3 913F Fairway woods and have placed but the order is not put in for the irons yet as i am sleeping on it, for having not decided which shafts to go in them, but a set of Mizuno H4 irons also a Scotty select 2 Heavy 20g weights with the scotty dancing red Winn AVS grip and the Protype Black #2 is being ordered tomorrow!

Which shafts with the 913s?

Different Lofts or 3 of the same?

Man, you really do fly through equipment!! Impressive!

I'm gonna go kick the crap out of some sim golf tomorrow.

got a chance to go the the range to try out my new Nike VRS iron set. I got through from PW to 5 but decided not to hit any more because as the club got longer, I started to thin shots really bad. I was hitting most of the shots more so on the toe. I'm going to have to setup a club fitting/adjustment to get it right.

golf galaxy trip then played my first 18 holes of the year. felt good to get out even if the weather and course weren't great.

Had a lesson with my coach out at Dobson Ranch, went by Golfsmith to get fit for my new irons, came back to the office and ordered them.

Played 9 holes on the simulator and ended up shooting -2. Was a pretty sweet day with the RFX and new Xhot pro!

Played 9 holes on the simulator and ended up shooting -2. Was a pretty sweet day with the RFX and new Xhot pro!

nice! i got a gift card for a simulator round and i think im gonna use it in the next week or so. pretty excited to play i've never done that before.

Hit a bucket of balls at galloping hill in New Jersey. Recently got new irons, driver and hybrid and wanted to take them for a whirl.

THP, watched TGC and spent an hour and a half at the gym this morning because of the never ending rain. Planning to get out on the course tomorrow.

THPING and Browsing the bay

Went to golf galaxy and did a little research on more of the new golf equipment that is out. I can't help but check out all the new stuff, it's a habit.... I have a problem!!!!

Rolled a Seemore Big FGP...and it got the pondering wheels turning

Tapping away on my S3

Put away my cart bag, reloaded the stand bag. Cant use my push cart for team season, and the stand bag is a hell of a lot easier to bring to the range. Planning on hitting the range on friday, supposed to be high-50's. maybe my dad will let me drive to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back