2013 ESPN NHL Hockey Challenge

Need a huge night tonight. All my guys are playing. Doing horribly.

Don't call it a comeback! Making up ground from last week and have plenty of guys to play today.

Updated standings:
ScreenShot2013-02-04at80608AM_zps6e8f5de0.png

Week 2 was horrible for me, wow. Time for redemption in Week 3.

holding strong tied for first with Kyle after a poor week 2 showing...
liking what i've got cooked up for week 3. do it!

holding strong tied for first with Kyle after a poor week 2 showing...
liking what i've got cooked up for week 3. do it!
I've got a few new strategies for next week which means we won't be tied...you'll be winning!!!

I've got a few new strategies for next week which means we won't be tied...you'll be winning!!!

haha. i could quote that and say it to you as well i'm sure...

Updated standings:
ScreenShot2013-02-08at95206AM_zpsab9594dc.png

Just when I think I have a decent night, I don't even move up in the standings.

i wish this greatness would transfer over into our Yahoo league...

Look at me, falling like a rock.

Updated:
ScreenShot2013-02-11at105325AM_zps902f7c4c.png

Must say, to have 10 of us all over the 50th percentile, that's not bad.

Must say, to have 10 of us all over the 50th percentile, that's not bad.

Kind of . . . and then you realize that all the people who signed up but haven't played yet, or have missed weeks, are included in that!

I'm stinking up the joint!

Kind of . . . and then you realize that all the people who signed up but haven't played yet, or have missed weeks, are included in that!

Smalls, I'm 6 points back of you, if you're stinking up the joint, I'm a landfill.

95.7% percentile, nice.

FIFY! moving on up!

right you are Mike! and you think you're doing so well when you're in the top 5%, yet you're still in 2,727th place :(
but 1st among yous guys! :)

I'm dropping quick...forgot to update my roster for a couple weeks there. Back in saddle and ready to move on up!

Ya, I wish they had numbers not including those with more than one zero for weeks. For the football stuff they do as well.

Updated:
ScreenShot2013-02-15at84004PM_zps4c8ced15.png

Pretty bad.

My plummet continues!
ScreenShot2013-02-18at93102AM_zps5e2ca539.png

i too had a rough week. some good players did not perform this week, that makes me angry.

Man I dont know what it is but my team really sux. Must be some bad luck or something

Back