Branson Area - 2013 THP Invitational #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus far, TBT and I are looking at picking up Jman in OK and then driving up. Leave Friday morning, return late Sunday.

If needed, we can grab 2 cars if the interested parties call for it!

Sounds good. I was planning on those days as well. I have never been to Missouri. Looking forward to it.

Jeff if I can pull this off with my wife, and after I sign up for the Albatross club I might be looking for a carpool also.

Awesome. Just let me know and we will work something out. We need to hook up and play locally sometime soon.

Already signed up for the Albatross club, so that hurdle is out of the way. I will also talk to my wife tonight about going. We do need to play locally sometime, but it seems the weather just gets crappy on the weekend all the time.

Already signed up for the Albatross club, so that hurdle is out of the way. I will also talk to my wife tonight about going. We do need to play locally sometime, but it seems the weather just gets crappy on the weekend all the time.

I know that's right. Seems like its rained or been cold on all my days off recently Glad ya signed up, dude. Let me know what the better half says and we can start working out some details.

Might be able to make this one, never have made it to Branson area so good excuse!

Sounding like we may need a few cars making the drive from TX!

Sounding like we may need a few cars making the drive from TX!

This tickles me pink. Hey, some Missouri boys are coming to Texas. It's only fair that some Texas boys come to Missouri.

The Texas guys travel pretty darn well I will admit.

I haven't even started on the Ohio boys yet. :)

I really hope that this bad boy fills up quick once we get a course nailed down. I have a feeling it will. Pretty centrally located and a great spot to bring the family if people want to. Also, beautiful golf

I really hope that this bad boy fills up quick once we get a course nailed down. I have a feeling it will. Pretty centrally located and a great spot to bring the family if people want to. Also, beautiful golf

Yeah, it's a great destination if a person wants to bring the family for a weekend getaway. Silver Dollar City is a blast. Haven't been since I was a kid but I always had fun there. Plus, all the shows (not my cup of tea, but people love them) and other attractions.

Yeah, it's a great destination if a person wants to bring the family for a weekend getaway. Silver Dollar City is a blast. Haven't been since I was a kid but I always had fun there. Plus, all the shows (not my cup of tea, but people love them) and other attractions.

Silver Dollar City is still a ton of fun. There is a show for just about anyone/everyone, the lake, etc.. I think its just an awesome location

Man it's been a long time since I've been down that way. The last time I was there was to finish a local restaurant on the Landing. Right next to the fountains based off the Bellagio show. It has been turned into a Texas Land & Cattle now, but was originally a Sullivan's. I do remember them having an awesome miniature golf course...hey I did actually play golf once down there with a TRex! Putted off the green and chipped up and down for a par with the putter! SDS was last visited as a young lad and I'm sure it's changed since then!

Sounds like I'm talking myself into a go on this one.

Man it's been a long time since I've been down that way. The last time I was there was to finish a local restaurant on the Landing. Right next to the fountains based off the Bellagio show. It has been turned into a Texas Land & Cattle now, but was originally a Sullivan's. I do remember them having an awesome miniature golf course...hey I did actually play golf once down there with a TRex! Putted off the green and chipped up and down for a par with the putter! SDS was last visited as a young lad and I'm sure it's changed since then!

Sounds like I'm talking myself into a go on this one.

Keep talkin', dude!

I'll have to see if I can talk my wife into making this trip. My only concerns are if there is enough to do in Branson that my 3 year old will like, and if I can keep my wife away from the beach for another year!

Wife approved! Looking forward to it.

I'll have to see if I can talk my wife into making this trip. My only concerns are if there is enough to do in Branson that my 3 year old will like, and if I can keep my wife away from the beach for another year!

There is a tonnnn to do in Branson! Make it happen

If anyone in TX is interested and wants to do a roadtrip to split costs. Let me know. I am very interested in doing this trip.

We have one road trip in the works....as Cookie stated....we can easily put another in my truck...4 can ride very comfortably

Thus far, TBT and I are looking at picking up Jman in OK and then driving up. Leave Friday morning, return late Sunday.

If needed, we can grab 2 cars if the interested parties call for it!

If we get enough interest we can do a Convoy :D....since Nate is out we can easily put one more in my truck.

The Texas guys travel pretty darn well I will admit.

Yes, we certainly do...that's one of the reasons we have guys coming from all over to the Texas event, because we travel and support their events too. Plus hanging out with THPers is always a blast!

We have one road trip in the works....as Cookie stated....we can easily put another in my truck...4 can ride very comfortably

If we get enough interest we can do a Convoy :D....since Nate is out we can easily put one more in my truck.

Yes, we certainly do...that's one of the reasons we have guys coming from all over to the Texas event, because we travel and support their events too. Plus hanging out with THPers is always a blast!

Thanks count me in!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm pumped!

Looks like we have a nice showing from the TX/OK crew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back