Old School Contest Day 2

hehehe. You weren't here! So you got picked! hehe

Do I read that CfC is still in it? Alright, Claire!

Eh, wait a minute, she got #2 (again, he he he -- since I was the one responsible for nudging her out last time on the OGIO bag). But #2 is as good as #1 when you've got prizes like these!

hehehe. You weren't here! So you got picked! hehe

haha. no hard feelings.. The high school golf team got together tonight so I wasnt able to get to the computer. I can promise you ill be here next time though!

Congrats to the both of you! it's ok that I didn't win this time. I won 60 bucks in poker tonight.

This contest ended last night.

Congrats to the winners! You both really worked hard for this victory and deserve it. :D

Thanks, it was a blast! Thanks to THP again!

Congrats you two!

Smalls, did you say you couldn't see my pic? Let me know, maybe I need to change my settings.

No, the picture that Julie put up as you got eliminated. I couldn't see THAT picture! Your avatar is fine.

Cool, thanks!

Great win, guys. Claire, I can tell you from personal experience that your hubby will love the Slotline putter. Don't try it first. You may not give it up.

Sadly, I can't put right handed. So it's safe from me.

However, I have a birthday coming up, and this had better inspire Hubby to come up with something really good.

Congrats to the winners! You both really worked hard for this victory and deserve it. :D

Oh, absolutely--blood, sweat, and tears.

You can't put what where right-handed?

Anything. I also can't putt right handed. Pffft.

While we're at it, you don't need a hyphen in right handed the way you used it.

Putt right handed, but right-handed putter.

Back