oblongfungus

Reaction score
Handicap
I was fortunate enough to win a contest here at The Hackers Paradise. I received my gifts while I was on vacation, so it was a nice surprise to come home and open a box full of golf swag. In the box was a nifty The Golfers Paradise towel, a ball/tee set with the site logo, a putting tool, two different types of tees, a club caddy-which was the winner of The Golf Channels, "Fore Inventors Only" TV show last year and golf score journal.

When I won, I honestly didn't know what too expect, maybe a couple little things, but this was too much. What a great site run by greater people.

I am doing something a little special on Monday with one of the gifts and will post the pics of that sometime next week.

Thanks again for the over generous gift.
KeithsCamera025.jpg

Congrats. Glad you like the THP Prize Pack.

Congrats again on the contest win, the prizes that THP sends out are always incredible.

Congrats again BBBD! Nice stuff there.

Nice prizes, just another example of how great THP treats us hackers.

I played Chambers Bay, home of the 2015 U.S. Open and on the first par 3 I used the "The Hackers Paradise" logo ball that I was sent. It was 137 to the pin, nice 9 and I stuck the rock hard green. Had about a 15 foot bird putt that slid by and tapped in my par putt. I don't know what type of ball it actually was, but this baby was hard. Not a grove in it after a solid hit. Unfortunately it was my only par on the front nine. Back nine was a little kinder to me. Anyway, I left some of the tees on at some of the boxes. Maybe someone will look the site up after finding the tees. Had a blast with both my Brother in laws and a buddy.

Here is a pic of the ball that I am about to try and not lose.
001.jpg

This is where the ball landed. The THP ball is the closest one.
002.jpg

That is great BBBD

great photos and story ...most excellent

I played Chambers Bay, home of the 2015 U.S. Open and on the first par 3 I used the "The Hackers Paradise" logo ball that I was sent. It was 137 to the pin, nice 9 and I stuck the rock hard green. Had about a 15 foot bird putt that slid by and tapped in my par putt. I don't know what type of ball it actually was, but this baby was hard. Not a grove in it after a solid hit. Unfortunately it was my only par on the front nine. Back nine was a little kinder to me. Anyway, I left some of the tees on at some of the boxes. Maybe someone will look the site up after finding the tees. Had a blast with both my Brother in laws and a buddy.

Here is a pic of the ball that I am about to try and not lose.
001.jpg

This is where the ball landed. The THP ball is the closest one.
002.jpg

Who is the guy in the first pic behind you crying:confused2::D

How cool, BBBD!

Way cool.Congrats.

The guy in the back appears to be using his range finder

I think it was a joke Lefty.... :banana:

wow thanks for backing me up bama.......didn't think the joke was that bad:beat-up:

Back