Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Handicap
Im looking for a cheap stiff or xstiff shaft for my r11 3w. Right now ive been playing the shaft off my r11 driver between the 2 of them but id like something committed to it. If all possible id like an adilla vodoo to match my adams fw but I will take whatever is cheapest for now.

I have the stock shaft in stiff flex from my R11 3 wood. are you wanting that or an after market shaft?

Im not to picky as long as its stiff or xstiff. Im just trying to spend as little money as possible for the moment. I would put the old burner bubble shaft from the old school 3w if it has a tip on it. If the price is right I will take any offer.

I have a stock TM R11s 3 wood RIP Phenom stiff with Winn Dri-Tac grip all in excellent condition that I purchased it here on THP back in December. I removed the FCT sleeve to be put on Titleist 910F but didn't fit me. If you want, I can put it back but will not have the ferrule. Or you can order the ferrule and put it on by yourself. It's fairly easy to do. The price is $35 shipped. PM me if interested.

I got a trade
lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back