What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I spent a lot of money yesterday!! I got the new Bushnell Tour v3 and the new Cleveland Classic hybrid. I hit about every hybrid they had there (they didn't have the stage 2 for some reason) and narrowed it down to four. Cobra Cell, PING G25, Cleveland Classic, and the Super S but when it came down to everything I was looking for I had to go with the Cleveland. It was a very hard decision between the Cleveland and the Super S but for some reason I felt the Super S looked too much like a FW and wanted something a little smaller. Very happy with my decision now I just have to wait for it to be shipped to my house. (Even the big box stores don't carry X shafts!)

Congrats on the new hybrid and Bushnell!

You're building a Cleveland army man, I like it!! What's next, a shiny new Classic driver?!

Oh no, I tried it when I got my i20 and wasn't the best for me. I loved the look of it but didn't have the best numbers. I love Cleveland, mostly because of how the back their products, but like I said going with whats best for my game.

That is awesome. Can't wait to hear how you like the hybo.

Once I get it out on the course I'll let everyone know how it works.

Congrats on the new hybrid and Bushnell!

Thanks man, excited about both.

Went to Golfsmith to buy one of the new Scottsdale TR putters, instead walked out with an Odyssey Versa 7.

Cleveland Classic 5h (26*)

Had my MP-T4 wedges bent 2°flat.

Wow Cookie, that escalated quickly. Haha

Wow Cookie, that escalated quickly. Haha

Little bidding give/take with the seller got me down to $128 shipped.

Thats a hell of a deal. Sheesh.

Good thing I emtpied out my PayPal yesterday.

Nice Cookie! That's a great price!

Nice pickup Cookie!

It finally arrived but I got my RBZ 5 wood from the Bay. It has an Graphite Design YSQ stiff in it. I am not sure about the shaft. I got it for $37.

And today, I got fitted and ordered a Nike Covert Performance with KK Silver Regular shaft at a local shop's Nike demo day. The shop owner threw in an Iowa Hawkeye fairway headcover which is for said RBZ 5 wood.

Cookie, I am officially super envious of your hybrid acquisition...

I bought 6 lamkin REL grips in red today. My iron project is going to be complete by the end of the evening! Whew!

Shipped my irons in to titleist for a re-shaft to KBS tour x and adjust the lie angle up to standard.
Cant wait to get them back and get some golf weather here!

Picked up a SeeMore M3 from Skittles and some Grey Lamkin 3 Gens for my AMP irons.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Bought a package of 3 footjoy gloves. Helped my buddy get a new driver and irons at golf Galaxy

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Bought a package of 3 footjoy gloves. Helped my buddy get a new driver and irons at golf Galaxy

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Isnt that the worst? I hate going with people to buy stuff because I only want to buy stuff for me...haha

X-Hot 3 & 4 hybrids, blue whiteout grips for the wedges and a nike hat for the little guy. Tempted to get the x hot irons too. Really impressed with new Callaway clubs.

X-Hot 3 & 4 hybrids, blue whiteout grips for the wedges and a nike hat for the little guy. Tempted to get the x hot irons too. Really impressed with new Callaway clubs.

NICE!!!! #TeamCallaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back