NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only cheer for the Leafs and whoever plays Montreal.

Ok I am starting to understand this a little bit, I think. It is like the Yankees. Please I am an American but I love Hockey. That has to mean something!

Ok I am starting to understand this a little bit, I think. It is like the Yankees. Please I am an American but I love Hockey. That has to mean something!

Think of it as being a Yankees and fan and the Red Sox.

Think of it as being a Yankees and fan and the Red Sox.

Ok I think I am starting to understand this a little bit. God you guys are confusing! I really have one team the CAPS!!!! I could care less about all the rest of them.

Lets Go Les Habs!!

I would love them to trade for O'Reilly

Wow the Avalanche just threw up all over them selves. What an unbelievable period and a half, epic fail.

Wow the Avalanche just threw up all over them selves. What an unbelievable period and a half, epic fail.

From 3-1 to 4-6? Yikes!!! Oilers are that kind of team offensively though.. Crazy amounts of talent.

From 3-1 to 4-6? Yikes!!! Oilers are that kind of team offensively though.. Crazy amounts of talent.

Yeah I have no idea what direction Sherman and Sacco are taking this team and I am fustrated with the two of them. I wish we still had Anderson and a couple of top 10 picks.
#stupidtrades

I don't know much, but I know the Ducks wrapped up their 6 game road trip with a 3-2 shootout win in Nashville. Only trailing Chicago by two points! I love my Ducks, but I never saw this happening. Much credit to Bruce Boudreau.

I don't know much, but I know the Ducks wrapped up their 6 game road trip with a 3-2 shootout win in Nashville. Only trailing Chicago by two points! I love my Ducks, but I never saw this happening. Much credit to Bruce Boudreau.

That and a 30 year old rookie riding an 8-0 start sure helps. The Ducks are talented everywhere there was no chance of them having another bad season.

What's interesting is that as good as Fasth has been, the offense has been better. They are second in total goals and there are nine players with 4+ goals. I give credit to Gabby because the line combinations have been great. He's balanced the scoring and created four legitimate lines. It's fun to also get a good look at some of the youth in the organization, having a rookie center Teemu and succeed is awesome.

Happy Hockey Day in America all!!

Happy Hockey Day in America! I only wish I could watch all 3 games.

Going to be tough to pull me away from the golf today... Kind of wish they did this on a Saturday instead.

Yeah I will be flipping back and forth have some buddies coming over for the Caps game at 6. I agree Saturday would be better and why on the day that the NBA has there All- Star game? This was not planned well by the NHL I know surprise there. haha

Whats an NBA?

Boudreau is an awesome coach. Did a lot with Ovechkin in Washington when he was there, prolly too much thats why he was let go. All I know is if the B,s get bounced in the first round again Cloud has to go.

Boudreau is an awesome coach. Did a lot with Ovechkin in Washington when he was there, prolly too much thats why he was let go. All I know is if the B,s get bounced in the first round again Cloud has to go.

BB got fired in DC because he couldn't win in the playoffs. IMO his offense first style works great in the regular season but in the playoff it was not successful. Presidents trophy and number seed in the East and bounced in the first round by Montreal. Ran into a really hot goalie in Halak and couldn't alter the game plan to adjust.

His team defense was terrible maybe it was the players but you cant fire all of them so someone had to go and it was Bruce. I really liked him he was a good coach, hard working guy that spent time in the minors as a player and coach. He came up in Hersey and won I believe 2 Calder Cups there. Hard to see him go but it was time. We also hired Dale Hunter after him which is who I have wanted to take over for years and he had more success in the playoffs due to his emphasis on team defense, came one goal away from the conference finals last year.

I strongly dis like both of these teams.

Wow that was fast. Pens up 1 to 0

I strongly dis like both of these teams.

Wow that was fast. Pens up 1 to 0

Haha 2-0 Miller always seems to suck in afternoon games. I love watching him get lit up. I can't stand that guy.

i thought the little girl did great on both anthems. Very cool for her

Haha 2-0 Miller always seems to suck in afternoon games. I love watching him get lit up. I can't stand that guy.

Yeah I like Miller when he plays for Team USA but when he is on the Sabres could care less. I hate everything about the Penguins which trumps my dislike for the Sabres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back