Well here is my first attempt that turned out for now. I think I figured it out now and the rest should be easier.

pyzypu7a.jpg

Jonny and TPD those both look awesome. Jonny the all white looks super clean!

Paint filling my cleveland Black Pearl Wedges today. Going with all metallic silver.

Well here is my first attempt that turned out for now. I think I figured it out now and the rest should be easier.

I dig it buddy -- You sticking with that colour group throughout the wedge set?

Paint filling my cleveland Black Pearl Wedges today. Going with all metallic silver.

That's going to have a great look I think -- Hope you share photos!

I dig it buddy -- You sticking with that colour group throughout the wedge set?

Yep. Just different colors for the different spots. I think I am gonna change all the white to red, the red to black and black to white. Just for something different.

That along with the changes to the rockets really make a class act...clean machine!

Like the silver look Jlukes nice job.

Pretty much done with mine. Just have some spots that need a cleaning up. The lime is hard to clean once it dries
uploadfromtaptalk1361129484640.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1361129509525.jpg

That looks great jlukes!

My daughter is practicing her paint filling techniques now!

uzahaqe7.jpg

Today's work

Before

avenanaz.jpg

After

umaby6ar.jpg

May look at doing rest of black to red as well.

Man this is tough. I keep trying and maybe I am too much if a perfectionist but I will get there.

Here is Hawk's latest handy work. I really like the way these look with the matte black over where the yellow was. Such a subtle thing gives it such a different look.

[QU
DSCN1424-L.jpg

tysyrydy.jpg
[

Those look AMAZING

THP is getting paint fill crazed. I love it.

Back