Status
Not open for further replies.

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to get rid of a few golf bags I have laying around to get me a nice new carry bag. Prices include shipping and feel free to offer me something as well.

First up a rare stand bag from Wilson with a Yuengling theme. Never been used and still has the wrapping on the legs. It has a large clothing pocket, two large pockets on the front for storage, a valuables pocket, and a pocket for a water bottle and a towel towel ring. Looking for $100

yquha9eh.jpg

bybe5uve.jpg

pa4u8ejy.jpg

8u2upahu.jpg

u6e5aqu9.jpg

Next up we have a Mizuno Aerolite cart bag. Used for about 10 rounds and there is no real noticeable wear. It has 2 large pockets on the side, a pelican pouch for golf balls, a velvet lined pocket for valuables, a towel ring, and a glove patch. The top is a 9" 14 way divider. Asking $75.

ery4uqy6.jpg

esymahuj.jpg

edahyjyt.jpg

padasa8e.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Trade interests?

Not really interested in trades at this time.

Friday night bump. Feel free to shoot me any type of offer. These need to be moved soon!

Just make me an offer. Great bags just didn't work for me. Let them come work for you!

edit... If you still have the mizuno bag on wednesday, i will probably take it.

interested in the cart bag, are those dividers full length? how much for shipping to 61115 (northern illinois)

It's not full length dividers. There is a divider that runs down from the white part of the bag. But the outside holes don't have a divider between each one. And the diamond in the middle doesn't have ones between those. I hope that helps. It's hard to explain and even harder to take a picture of.

Shipping is included in the price.

Anybody need a golf bag? I got one or even two for you!

Bump with price drops. Shoot me an offer.

Send a invoice to Skittles for the Yuengling bag, but ship it to me!!!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Last bump. Gonna have this locked up this afternoon if no interest.

This is the last bump. These will only be available til the end of the day. Must go!

Lock this baby up, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back