What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that grip combo jlukes!!!! Sooooo ridiculously blue.

Now we need to at that new Tour AD BB shaft

TOURADBB_SHAFT.jpeg

I love that grip combo jlukes!!!! Sooooo ridiculously blue.

As soon as I walked into the store yesterday, the manager told me they got them in and I had to put one on my Amp Cell. As soon as I saw and felt the grip, I knew it had to be done.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

So I guess I won an auction for a white Srixon hat to go along with my navy one haha! Nice! Now all I need is the crazy yellow one to complete the collection..

images

Just won an ATV 60* wedge on eBay for $63.. almost have a complete set of clubs for the first time in my life haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I love my 60 ATV out of the sand man!

I love my 60 ATV out of the sand man!

I'm hoping I don't have to use it out of the sand much! Haha. Especially w the unpredictable bunkers we have around here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Just bought a r11s 3 wood to go with my driver. In the last month a practically bought in entire set sans driver and putter, so the last piece is finally set.

I grabbed a Classic 310 with the Miyazaka Black 61s shaft. I should have done that a long time ago. I think I'm going to get along with this combo really really well.

I grabbed a Classic 310 with the Miyazaka Black 61s shaft. I should have done that a long time ago. I think I'm going to get along with this combo really really well.

Nice Wake!! That combo is a beast.. Did you hit it during your round today?

As soon as I walked into the store yesterday, the manager told me they got them in and I had to put one on my Amp Cell. As soon as I saw and felt the grip, I knew it had to be done.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

That just makes that blue bomber go over the edge man! I really like my 2G's on the irons, just wish they had a red that wasn't so.......red. Just saying. Those grips just make me feel so connected to the club, and the tackiness....fly paper when clean.

Yep, and I had one of the best days off the tee I've ever had. I hit 9 fairways, and was just crushing the ball. The combo took the left side out of play, and let me play a nice baby fade. I had a rough 3 hole stretch from 7-9, but was able to recover quickly.

I have never gotten along with the Classic/ckua, always wanted to try it with the black, and I wish I had done it long ago.

Best I have ever seen Wake drive the ball, and I have seen him have some awesome days with his R11. He was absolutely bombing the Classic combo out there.

I crushed a drive, absolutely hammered it today, got to my ball and Wake is 20 yards in front of me.

I absolutely love this combo! It's crazy long for me as well.

Yep, and I had one of the best days off the tee I've ever had. I hit 9 fairways, and was just crushing the ball. The combo took the left side out of play, and let me play a nice baby fade. I had a rough 3 hole stretch from 7-9, but was able to recover quickly.

I have never gotten along with the Classic/ckua, always wanted to try it with the black, and I wish I had done it long ago.
Best I have ever seen Wake drive the ball, and I have seen him have some awesome days with his R11. He was absolutely bombing the Classic combo out there.

I crushed a drive, absolutely hammered it today, got to my ball and Wake is 20 yards in front of me.

I'm glad you did Wake. I also couldn't deal with the Classic/C.Kua combo, but adored the black/310. It's truly an awesome pairing.

OG and I went to the PGA Superstore today and he's grinning from ear to ear. He hit both the i20s And XHot irons and finally placed an order. It was a tough call but he did what I told him to do!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Not today, but recently...had to get some Cobra gear!

photo1622013142906.jpg

OG and I went to the PGA Superstore today and he's grinning from ear to ear. He hit both the i20s And XHot irons and finally placed an order. It was a tough call but he did what I told him to do!

Kelly you cliff hanger!! What'd he do?!

I'm betting he went Callaway.

Kelly you cliff hanger!! What'd he do?!

I'm betting he went Callaway.

I second this comment...what did the old man go with?? Inquiring minds want to know.

I love the look of that divot tool. I think I need one.

It's awesome. It feels good, and it looks great. There's one fault though...the black paint chips away quite easy, so one might have to do some paint work one day. I dropped it once (hard surface), and the paint chipped on some parts right away...the metal colored could handle banging a bit better.

Callaway X Hot Pro 5 - AW ! Yea I'm stoked!

Callaway X Hot Pro 5 - AW ! Yea I'm stoked!

Congrats OG! You are gonna love them. I already do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back