NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great play by Martin to get back on that short handed chance for Buffalo.

What an absolutely beautiful pass by my boy Kris Letang to Pascal Dupuis to tie this one up!!!!!!!

What an absolutely beautiful pass by my boy Kris Letang to Pascal Dupuis to tie this one up!!!!!!!

That was a beauty of a play.

That was an incredibly boneheaded decision by Kunitz...

This probably won't be a popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind him getting a call about that penalty. Dude hits you so you swing your stick at his head? Brutal.

That was an incredibly boneheaded decision by Kunitz...

This probably won't be a popular opinion, but I wouldn't mind him getting a call about that penalty. Dude hits you so you swing your stick at his head? Brutal.
Kunitz does this crap so many times each season. It's so ridiculous. Dude has NO self control at all. He's a twat sometimes.

But Ryan Miller just made the save of the year on James Neal. Damn.

Miller and Fleury are putting on a goalie clinic right now in B-lo. Millers last save was highway robbery on Neal.

Miller and Fleury are putting on a goalie clinic right now in B-lo. Millers last save was highway robbery on Neal.

that last save was a killer

Kunitz does this crap so many times each season. It's so ridiculous. Dude has NO self control at all. He's a twat sometimes.

But Ryan Miller just made the save of the year on James Neal. Damn.

That save was nasty.

This is going to be a goalie duel. I hope this goes to a shoot-out.

EDIT: Just kidding!

Nice save by Miller, only to get schooled there.

He didn't even see it. Tough pill to swallow after an amazing 3rd period
That was a hell of a shot by Martin though. Miller had absolutely no chance.

He didn't even see it. Tough pill to swallow after an amazing 3rd period
Yep definitely a kick to the junk.

On the other hand, I just watched a hockey game/match/set.

Lol at the fight after the game, big baby. You lost, get the eff over it.

hahaha ott continuing to be a massive d-bag as well.. At least he's consistent.

Nice win for PIT.
Yup. Was just saying how classy Steve Ott continues to be. I wish they'd have let Craig Adams dance with him.

Yup. Was just saying how classy Steve Ott continues to be. I wish they'd have let Craig Adams dance with him.

The huge facewash he got was excellent.. Everyone else just looked at him like "really dude?!"

The huge facewash he got was excellent.. Everyone else just looked at him like "really dude?!"
The dude is probably one of the biggest punks in the NHL. Right up there with PK Subban and Zac Rinaldo.

The dude is probably one of the biggest punks in the NHL. Right up there with PK Subban and Zac Rinaldo.

And Kunitz apparently hahaha!

I've always taken issue with ott's play. He is definitely a dirtbag.

And Kunitz apparently hahaha!

I've always taken issue with ott's play. He is definitely a dirtbag.
I don't think that's Kunitz at all. He's just dumb. When I said he does dumb things like that I meant that he gets a lot of bad penalties for retaliation in close games. Just has a problem with letting someone else get the better of him I think.

Kings vs. Hawks this should be a good one. I like seeing Emery in net.... well that's the kiss of death sorry guys.

Kings vs. Hawks this should be a good one. I like seeing Emery in net.... well that's the kiss of death sorry guys.

I'll be rooting for Chicago, in favour of their first round pick, which is owned by the CBJ.

That was a nice goal, great puck movement in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back