The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish David Dusek was in this group. He would get destroyed

So I am playing golf on Sunday with a social media guru from one of the companies we work quite a bit with. We will call him smashbagbrad and he says he is going to bring his A game. Well I have a little surprise for him that he will be playing with a pretty good player (no not me). Chunky and Ddec (as well as a few other THPers) have had the chance to play with this lady and they know how good she is. Poor Smashbag has no idea what he is in store for....Shhh, don't tell him anything, as he follows twitter. :D
That's awesome, his A game will be nowhere near what he witnesses on the course.

I wish David Dusek was in this group. He would get destroyed

Do you dislike him for some reason? I'm curious.

JB, is it Moira? If so, tell her hello from me!

Sent from Tapatalk

That is so freaking cool, JB! Get lots of pictures and video please!!!

All these testings going on right now are awesome!

That's pretty funny, JB. Have fun.

Whisper thinks I will be a pro by Friday if I combine the Tour Striker Pro 7i, Perfect Release and Swingyde.

I am going with the over and guessing Saturday.

Well got back from the doctor not strep throat so that's good, just means I have to suffer. Dang throat.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Am I the only one that see the irony in seeing JB put up a thread on Warrior Golf using the term "limited" all the time, and then JB saying that the THP visors are going to be "very limited"? I realize it's not an apples-to-apples comparison, I just thought it was interesting.

Am I the only one that see the irony in seeing JB put up a thread on Warrior Golf using the term "limited" all the time, and then JB saying that the THP visors are going to be "very limited"? I realize it's not an apples-to-apples comparison, I just thought it was interesting.

I bet the visor's shafts are made-fors.

I don't get it?

I don't get it?

THP will send you the limited quantity visor for free. All you have to do is pay for shipping and handling plus customization costs. It will come to $367.00. But the visor is free.

THP will send you the limited quantity visor for free. All you have to do is pay for shipping and handling plus customization costs. It will come to $367.00. But the visor is free.

It will be the best $367 you spend too, these visors are going to look amazing!

I don't get it?

I dont either. I put something up about a company that used a term limited despite an ad running for several years with the same message.
Us having a few limited edition visors that will most likely sell out in a day or two because they are actually limited in quantities.

I dont either. I put something up about a company that used a term limited despite an ad running for several years with the same message.
Us having a few limited edition visors that will most likely sell out in a day or two because they are actually limited in quantities.

I think Ary was just making a joke.

I don't think any sane person would put Warrior Golf and THP on the same shelf.

I don't have the best grammar, and I certainly have my fair share of typos, but for some reason I laugh every time someone uses the wrong word, like using close instead of clothes, or where instead of wear, and no instead of know, etc. That's my random thought for the day.

I don't have the best grammar, and I certainly have my fair share of typos, but for some reason I laugh every time someone uses the wrong word, like using close instead of clothes, or where instead of wear, and no instead of know, etc. That's my random thought for the day.

Lose and loose is my favorite! "That guy is such a looser" Oh is he really? Haha

"My favorite team is loosing" Um are they?

Eye don't no what your talking about.

I thought so too, but wasn't sure, I was very confused. Which isn't a hard state of mind for me to get to, I am confused a lot.

Im sure he was too. I just re-read my message and if one were to try to infer tone, it would sound angry or mean. Not my intent at all, just did not see the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back