Perfect Release Review

Last night was my weekly simulator league and it's the first time I've had to hit different shots since trying this at the range and swinging with it in my living room. I'm not sure if it's because of this product or because I'm starting to get my swing back from hibernation but I noticed much better contact and distance last night. Usually on the sim I play about a club weaker with my irons, so if a shot is 170 I pull a 5 iron instead of a 6. But last night was the first night of the season that my numbers were almost spot on. One Par 3 was on the low end of 170, normally a 6, but I pulled a 5 and hit it 182 carry. Other shots around 130 I hit my normal 9 iron and saw the right results instead of having to club up.

I have been taking swings every night in the house with this, against Nerfny's wishes. While I have not hit a lot of shots with it, the motion itself does feel a little different. The weather is looking good for this weekend(so far) so there should be some range time scheduled.

By this point I don't think I will ever win this fight. I just don't care anymore as long as you don't break anything. Heck even the dog is trained to the point she knows where to stand or lay when your swinging.

By this point I don't think I will ever win this fight. I just don't care anymore as long as you don't break anything. Heck even the dog is trained to the point she knows where to stand or lay when your swinging.

Easy fix to end his in house nonsense

Spoiler
Move somewhere where golf can be played year round :D

Spoiler
Ducks for cover

Spoiler

Spoiler
Ducks for cover

you are wise. Perhaps we should take a look at someplace south. Again.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Ducks for cover
I'll send you our resumes you can help find us jobs if you want us to move south so bad. ;)

I'll send you our resumes you can help find us jobs if you want us to move south so bad. ;)

Jobs? Jobs? They are overrated and cut into golf time.

Step 1 - Move
Step 2 - Play Golf
Step 3 - Find work only enough hours to keep golf fund alive
Step 4 - Find divorce attorney on the cheap
Step 5 - Clutch Perfect Release as it is your last item of value
Step 6 - Smile because its not snowing

Repeat...

Jobs? Jobs? They are overrated and cut into golf time.

Step 1 - Move
Step 2 - Play Golf
Step 3 - Find work only enough hours to keep golf fund alive
Step 4 - Find divorce attorney on the cheap
Step 5 - Clutch Perfect Release as it is your last item of value
Step 6 - Smile because its not snowing

Repeat...
I thought you knew your friend Dean better than that. He hates paper work.

After finding this thread Monday night I decided that this was the swing aid for me. My issue is an early release. I came home from work today to find this baby in my mailbox. The only thing I could do with it tonight was some 9 to 3 swings in my basement with wiffle balls. I practice this way most nights. Well I can tell you one thing. I will not be releasing the club early with this thing on. At least on these pitch shots that I am hitting. It's very difficult if not impossible to flip the wrists with this on.

It's pretty weird feeling after taking it off. The club head feels like it's 100 pounds. After about 10 swings or so with it off the club goes back to feeling right. After one night practicing pitch shots with this I am convinced it will help my short game. Tomorrow I have some simulator time reserved so I will be able to see how it works on full shots. I will post an update afterwards.

Raleigh voted 4th best city to live. Just sayin...I got this product last night and promptly passed out. Up this morning and I can't read directions so I know I'm not attaching it correcty. I don't think the band is supposed to be wrapping around my arm. I need coffee

Raleigh voted 4th best city to live. Just sayin...I got this product last night and promptly passed out. Up this morning and I can't read directions so I know I'm not attaching it correcty. I don't think the band is supposed to be wrapping around my arm. I need coffee

Dont injure yourself

Haha I feel like an idiot. First swing and the damn thing is completely wrapped around me. I'm ready for the next training aid!!

Haha I feel like an idiot. First swing and the damn thing is completely wrapped around me. I'm ready for the next training aid!!

This has me dying laughing right now.

Its called the perfect not release lol:banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Just the thought of this is awesome. Please video so we can help. (or laugh) LOL:act-up:

I think I've worked out some of the kinks you jerks! I'm not really feeling anything though. I guess that means I need to tighten the tension?

Or I'm swinging like a moron

I think I've worked out some of the kinks you jerks! I'm not really feeling anything though. I guess that means I need to tighten the tension?

Maybe you need the junior version?

You dont need this thing. sell it

Shut it Cookie. Maybe I already swing like a pro!

if you move the clip that attaches to the swing closer to the club head it creates more tension. It is a weird feeling to get used to for sure

How is everyone liking the perfect release. I haven't been able to make it to range closed to weather once again. I am going tomorrow morning I have two buckets of balls with my name on them lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I've had mine for about 24 hours now. I've not had a chance to hit balls with it but I already like a couple things about it. It's helping keep the club in front of me on the takeaway instead of pulling it to the inside. It's also good for reminding me not to get too long with my swing and let the arms run on after the body's stopped. It doesn't happen as much with the short irons as much as it does with fairway woods and my driver.

It'll be fun hitting balls with it here soon.

I took mine to the range today and found that I actually don't like hitting balls with it. I feel like it gets in the way a bit. I wind up catching everything heavy. I did take like 10-15 swings with it. Took it off and now EVERYTHING is a draw. It's very hard to get used to. I don't know where to aim! If I aim straight, I'm 5-10 yards left. If I aim a little right I'm sometimes even further left. I am not saying this is hurting my game but I kinda miss hitting it straight. It has definitely eliminated my tendency to fade/slice the ball but now I'm dis oriented. I guess like all things it will take some time to get used to. I think for me this is something to put on before a range session or before a round. I'm done hitting balls with it though.

I took mine to the range today and found that I actually don't like hitting balls with it. I feel like it gets in the way a bit. I wind up catching everything heavy. I did take like 10-15 swings with it. Took it off and now EVERYTHING is a draw. It's very hard to get used to. I don't know where to aim! If I aim straight, I'm 5-10 yards left. If I aim a little right I'm sometimes even further left. I am not saying this is hurting my game but I kinda miss hitting it straight. It has definitely eliminated my tendency to fade/slice the ball but now I'm dis oriented. I guess like all things it will take some time to get used to. I think for me this is something to put on before a range session or before a round. I'm done hitting balls with it though.

That was another thing i noticed. Seem to work well at first with hitting balls then that kinda went a way. I think now I will use it a warm up and when i am hitting balls into the net not the range. At home I am going to start using the compression board to work with the compressing of the golf ball and I will def use the release with the board should help dramtically.

I know the talk about the driver it help a little I think tho for me its equipment issue. I feel like the shaft is way to whippy and have no chance of squaring it up. I went to golf town tried out 5 - 6 different clubs all extra stiff shafts.. Helped a little bit still way to much backspin i couldnt get it under 4000 rpms for the life of me. I was averaging about 4800. So back to the release. I did feel like it helped the swing felt different with more power just I cant give fair feedback because alot of the issue is with the driver

Sounds like you might be a little too inside/out coming into the ball based on what you just said.

Back