What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 94 today and loved it, hehe. Thanks go out to those that steered us to play the Branson Creek course while on vacation. Liz and I had a very nice time, lots of pictures, met some great people, lots of critters, just a great time.

Anyone who makes it over here needs to play this course at least once. It was not a hard course, in fact I simply shot poorly and didn't take advantage. Talked to a couple guy's who's 16 year old kid shot a 74. He wasn't even sweating, lol.

I teed off at 647a today. I thought that it would do well on all 9 holes. Started off on the par 5 with a 9. I was all over the place and finished the hole with a 3 putt. The next hole is a par 4 carded an 8 on it. Lost 2 balls but I did 1 putt. Settled down on the next 7 holes with a + 5. If I didn't blow up on those first 2 holes.....:at-wits-end: Right now my driver is killing me.:bomb:

Shot a lot of snowmen but didn't shoot any birdies.

Shot a 93 today with 37 putts. Got paired up with a spazz but I was still able to concentrate.

hmmm, 74 ......lol:bashful:

My thursday night league - shot a 40 - took the match 5-4. I felt like I struck the ball very week - just couldn;t get the scoring down. It rained on the first 4 hokes - the greens were slow, slow, slow....

Yesterday I got back on track after shooting 2 109's the last 2 times out, started off with the back 9 this time because my neighbor plays in a friday night league at the course every other week they alternate the sides I shot a 50 with 18 putts and 1 putted 3 holes, on the front I shot my personal best 46 with 15 putts, also 1 putted 3 holes again, the rest were 2 putts, so 33 putts and a 96 makes me feel pretty good especially seeing it's Aug 13th and I have doubled last years sub 100 total 6 to 3 so far.

Schitzo round again. Ran to the course at 3 with a customer and jumped on the course without any warmup. I managed to hit 3 balls OB on the first 3 holes and was 9 over after 3. 48 on the front, followed by a 37 on the back! I birdied both par 5's with putts inside 3 ft.

I am in the middle of some major swing changes and still don't trust the new swing. I made some awful iron swings on the front, but it started to come around well on the back. I can feel it coming, but it is gonna take a few more weeks. I keep telling myself to be patient and I am trying not to get down on myself.

81. 42 on the front and 39 on the back. Played the same Penta ball for the entire round. Struggled with my putting all day having 6 3 putts.

81. 42 on the front and 39 on the back. Played the same Penta ball for the entire round. Struggled with my putting all day having 6 3 putts.

JB-Since you used the same ball for the entire round, how did the Penta play for the various shots you used?

was the ball the problem on your putting.Sometimes for me a ball change makes me misjudge the speed it will come off the putter.I'm getting better because there aren't two balls alike in my bag.Can't remember the last time I played the same ball all round so congrats on that.

JB-Since you used the same ball for the entire round, how did the Penta play for the various shots you used?

was the ball the problem on your putting.Sometimes for me a ball change makes me misjudge the speed it will come off the putter.

I updated the Penta thread.

Just a joke of a 9 yesterday, 45. 4 over after 6, and then mentioned to my playing partner I wasn't playing too bad, that's where I followed up with a Triple, and then a Double.

We golfed at one of the local high end courses this morning. One that I had never played before. It was free for me, as I was invited. I'd never pay $200 for a round of golf in my local area unless it was a charity event. I shot a perfect round of 90. :banghead: I had 18, "5s" on my score card. I was the model of consistency this morning. Good shots & poor shots. Great putts, and not so great putts. All mixed together. :clapp:

http://www.balihaigolfclub.com/

Just a joke of a 9 yesterday, 45. 4 over after 6, and then mentioned to my playing partner I wasn't playing too bad, that's where I followed up with a Triple, and then a Double.

Dam Dent, sounds like its a mental thing. I hope you snap out of it soon. Maybe someone could recomend a good book like " Golf is not a game of perfect" or something like that.

Played yesterday at my local track, shot a 40 which is ok. Was 1 over thru 5 holes & then screwed up 6-7-8 with bogeys & those are rather easy holes.

You'll have fun. We started before sun up so the heat was not an issue. If you are using a caddy, they know their stuff. The place is in great shape, and the greens are also in great shape for this late in the summer. Bali Hai makes my home course look like an ugly step sister :banana:
Cool, I think we are playing there monday. How was it?

I need glasses - when I first read this, I thought you had 63 putts.

You'll have fun. We started before sun up so the heat was not an issue. If you are using a caddy, they know their stuff. The place is in great shape, and the greens are also in great shape for this late in the summer. Bali Hai makes my home course look like an ugly step sister :banana:

Awesome, were teeing off at 930 so it will be hot, but I guess not too much different then here. Might have to think about getting a caddy.

shot 41-38 for a 79. Didn't strike the ball good but scored well so I'll take it!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back