If You Could Interview Tiger......

Johneli

Reaction score
Handicap
....after the finish he had at The Barclay's last week, would you ask the same ole tired questions that he gets each time or would you come up with something more original.

I'll throw a few questions out as if I were interviewing Tiger. Please add what you think would be other entertaining and interesting questions?

"Tiger, last week at the Barclays on number 16.......Paddy in a little trouble. You've already chipped out to the fairway. At what exact point did you KNOW that the eight iron was going to be really good? At Impact? Mid ball flight......?"

"How good are you at repairing your own swing in mid round or do you need the range to work things out?"

"When travelling long distances does the Net Jet wait for you for the four days or do they send another one out upon request?" (nosey question)

What's it like when you come home after a win? Is it "Hi honey, I'm home" and business as usual or does your wife still make a big deal out of it?"

(Were those stalking questions? Oops! Anyway you get the point. Tell us what you would ask Tiger?

It wouldnt matter. You will always get the same old politically correct answers.

It wouldnt matter. You will always get the same old politically correct answers.

I see him easing up in that arena. Five years ago you would have never heard a peep out of him about the John Paramour/Paddy incident.

"Do you work out before or after you practice or do you work out periodically throughout the day? Does a good workout invigorate you for golf or do you have to rest before picking up a club?"

I could probably do this thread by myself since I have so many questions I'd like to ask Mr. Woods. (And it's starting to look like I might have to!!!)

"Do you work out before or after you practice or do you work out periodically throughout the day? Does a good workout invigorate you for golf or do you have to rest before picking up a club?"

I could probably do this thread by myself since I have so many questions I'd like to ask Mr. Woods. (And it's starting to look like I might have to!!!)

lol you need help Johneli!

I'd ask him what's the largest grouper he has shot and then ask him if he wants to go shoot out in the middle grounds. Screw the golf questions.

Was it you or Steve who farted at the Buick?

Or was it really Feherty after all?

-JP

(A futile attempt to get back on track...)

"What's your practice routine like when you're home? Which club do you start out with on the practice range? What is your golf warm-up?"

The preceding was a last ditch effort.....)

I'd ask him why he is such a douche when it comes to autographs or just interacting with the fans. He does appear to have lightened up just a tad bit lately but still has a ways to go.

I'd ask him why he is such a douche when it comes to autographs or just interacting with the fans. He does appear to have lightened up just a tad bit lately but still has a ways to go.

I think that when he steps onto a golf course Tiger sees himself as Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen....He strictly does it for effect....game face, don't mess with me or I'll kick your butt. Least he's not a phony like Phil who will bump fists with anything that moves.

I think that when he steps onto a golf course Tiger sees himself as Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen....He strictly does it for effect....game face, don't mess with me or I'll kick your butt. Least he's not a phony like Phil who will bump fists with anything that moves.

Agreed, I was just mentioning Phil to my boss yesterday how I think he's such a phony. Acting all chummy with everyone but it seems forced to me.

Did the pressure of missing so many putts get in your head on the back yesterday ? Do you think you choked ?

Back