The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JN's right. Get beer by the pitcher and drink a lot of it. Bowling Alley bear is great stuff!

Yo P4B, you're coming to the outing in May, right?

I know bro, I'm sad too. Believe me, if I could do it I would be there in a second.

I heard that! You'll be at the Morgan Cup right?

I'll be volunteering, yessir!

I'll be volunteering, yessir!
There we go, that's awesome of you by the way! I'll be on my best behavior there (until the after party Sunday PM). Outing Jake likes to let his hair down a bit....it can get a little out of hand at times.

There we go, that's awesome of you by the way! I'll be on my best behavior there (until the after party Sunday PM). Outing Jake likes to let his hair down a bit....it can get a little out of hand at times.

I look forward to the Sunday after party. Hilarity is guaranteed, gotta love that.

Can't wait to meet you in July then, man!

Only the awesome Morgan Cup Captains are coming to the Outing...

10 years ago today, I hopped in my truck and drove from Auburn, AL to Fayetteville, NC, for the birth of my first nephew. Just talked to him a few minutes ago, and hard to comprehend that he is 10 years old now. Wow. Time flies.

10 years ago today, I hopped in my truck and drove from Auburn, AL to Fayetteville, NC, for the birth of my first nephew. Just talked to him a few minutes ago, and hard to comprehend that he is 10 years old now. Wow. Time flies.
It sure does man

Boy does it. I was just realizing I've been with my current job 6 years now. Longest I've been at any one job...and can't believe it's been that freaking long.

Boy does it. I was just realizing I've been with my current job 6 years now. Longest I've been at any one job...and can't believe it's been that freaking long.

I've been with mine for 3 years from last friday.

I wonder if we are related?

dar-days-142.jpg

535516_397078417055337_228490047_n.jpg

haha that's an awesome bus. In the year range I like even.

I still don't get British Comedy

Then why do you have Rowan Atkinson for your avatar?

because he's my favorite, I've watched so many hours of blackadder it isn't even funny haha

because he's my favorite, I've watched so many hours of blackadder it isn't even funny haha

Blackadder and Python are the pinnacle of British comedy

Blackadder and Python are the pinnacle of British comedy

Give me Python or give me death.

I actually own the MASSIVE arse Flying Circus DVD set. Love Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back