New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

Sent my PM to GG. Cant wait for this one. Since I work in Hartford I will be getting in a few practice rounds thats for sure lol

UPDATE - FRIDAY TEE TIMES

If anyone is interested in playing Friday. They have offered us an early Twilight rate (Tee times start at 12:30) of $45 including cart. She asked that I get a list together and let her know so she can ensure the proper rate. Obviously we have some time so no rush. If you are interested send me a PM and I will keep a running list. I will see if we can update the first post with a running list and I will set a cutoff date closer to the event so we can get everything set.

Thanks

Last edited:
Awesome stuff Dev, will definitely try to make it out for that, but will have to see whats going on that day before committing.

If anyone is interested in playing Friday. They have offered us an early Twilight rate (Tee times start at 12:30) of $45 including cart. She asked that I get a list together and let her know so she can ensure the proper rate. Obviously we have some time so no rush. I will see if we can update the first post with a running list and I will set a cutoff date closer to the event so we can get everything set.

Thanks

99% sure that I am in for a Friday afternoon round.

Any idea what their policy is on non-golfers riding along in the cart? My wife is just starting to get into the game and has never been on a real course. I would love for her to be able to ride along with me during the Friday round.

Awesome stuff Dev, will definitely try to make it out for that, but will have to see whats going on that day before committing.

No worries. We have plenty of time. More for people coming from out of state so they can book hotels and arrange travel.

If anyone is interested in playing Friday. They have offered us an early Twilight rate (Tee times start at 12:30) of $45 including cart. She asked that I get a list together and let her know so she can ensure the proper rate. Obviously we have some time so no rush. If you are interested send me a PM and I will keep a running list. I will see if we can update the first post with a running list and I will set a cutoff date closer to the event so we can get everything set.

Thanks

nice. thanks Ricky

If folks want to come and do practice rounds, shoot me a PM and I'll join you if I can. I'll take all the practice I can get.

The Player course is open year-round "pending snow and ice" for the polar bears. I'm not that crazy. :)

Any idea what their policy is on non-golfers riding along in the cart? My wife is just starting to get into the game and has never been on a real course. I would love for her to be able to ride along with me during the Friday round.

Not sure but I can check.

Thanks

Excellent! Sounds like they're doing a lot on their end too. Glad to hear it. Nice folks there.

I'm confirmed! So pumped for this thing!

Unfortunately, I'm likely out for the Friday afternoon round. I won't be staying over and that's a bit too far from my house to head up to play another round Friday.

I spoke with the course and they said it would be absolutely fine if anyone wants to bring their significant other out on the course with them. I just need to let them know when I give them the info for the Friday rounds and they will make sure it goes smoothly.

I wish I could pull this one off too

Thanks

You can put me down for a Friday practice round!!!

This will be my first event. I was wondering what set of tees will it be played from??

i spoke with the course and they said it would be absolutely fine if anyone wants to bring their significant other out on the course with them. I just need to let them know when i give them the info for the friday rounds and they will make sure it goes smoothly.

so awesome!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for this. I'm so happy to get to another invitational since the first two were so much fun!

This will be my first event. I was wondering what set of tees will it be played from??

You can play whatever tees you're comfortable playing.

It's a competition, but it's much more about having fun.

Sure wish I was closer so three of the Bladez testers could meet up. As it is, very cool for you guys. Have fun!

That would be awesome man! Wish you could make it... Maybe Vegas??

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Thought I'd give this a little evening bump. Get my paycheck tomorrow, first thing I plan on doing when I get home from work is sending a PM to GG!

Thought I'd give this a little evening bump. Get my paycheck tomorrow, first thing I plan on doing when I get home from work is sending a PM to GG!

Nice! Can't wait to see this thing start to fill up!

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

You can play whatever tees you're comfortable playing.

It's a competition, but it's much more about having fun.

You should come up for this one buddy. It's going to be a blast. Haha.

You should come up for this one buddy. It's going to be a blast. Haha.

Well still good for a car pool? It's about a 4.5 hour drive from my house so I can work something out

Back