New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

I was thinking of playing it the Friday before outing.
I can see that. I always play much worse in tournaments on a brand new course (obviously).

I can see that. I always play much worse in tournaments on a brand new course (obviously).

Same here. I'm also a bit of a nerd so if the course is empty and time permits I like to create my own yardage books. I have a GPS but like to map out greens with basic information.

Same here. I'm also a bit of a nerd so if the course is empty and time permits I like to create my own yardage books. I have a GPS but like to map out greens with basic information.
Well in that case I hope we get paired.

Well in that case I hope we get paired.

I'll be selling copies out my trunk on Saturday. :sinister:

Just kidding of course. Sounds good dude, wonder how they are going to choose. Anyone know how its been done in the past? Names out of a hat or is there some methodical procedures?

The week before or the day before?

Was thinking the day before. Going to be down there anyways so might as well get to know the course. Played just about everything down there except Blue Heron. My goal this year is better course management so would be nice to know what I'm getting into there.

Was thinking the day before. Going to be down there anyways so might as well get to know the course. Played just about everything down there except Blue Heron. My goal this year is better course management so would be nice to know what I'm getting into there.

Well that doesn't help me any. I'll be right there with you. I need some reading material to get me through the waiting period, so I can fantasize about the 5 eagles I'm going to make on saturday.:act-up:

Am booked at Homewood. Me, my clubs, 2 dozen balls, a case of Yard's IPA, a bottle of Elmer T. Lee, Advil, a few golf magazines and multiple cheesesteaks will be there with bells on.

Looking forward to meeting you Philly.

Well that doesn't help me any. I'll be right there with you. I need some reading material to get me through the waiting period, so I can fantasize about the 5 eagles I'm going to make on saturday.:act-up:
I hope you are Kobey. Looking forward to some practice rounds.

Am booked at Homewood. Me, my clubs, 2 dozen balls, a case of Yard's IPA, a bottle of Elmer T. Lee, Advil, a few golf magazines and multiple cheesesteaks will be there with bells on.
I'll be knocking at your door dude. Love me some bourbon.

Not sure that my better half is going to be able to make it for the event. So I need to try and figure out what to do. Can't really swing 2 nights at a hotel for Friday and Saturday but don't want to drive up on Saturday am. Hmm I am gonna a have to think on this one.

Nice. You're welcome to it!

Good stuff man. I got a bottle of Talisker 18yo that I have been dying to open. Was a gift from one of my vendors so I'm open to sharing with everyone there Friday night.

Good stuff man. I got a bottle of Talisker 18yo that I have been dying to open. Was a gift from one of my vendors so I'm open to sharing with everyone there Friday night.

Save it for new England!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Oh my! That would be amazing!

Glad to see Taylormade jumping on board too! These events are really looking great!

Got bored waiting for sleep, decided to encourage my impatience.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361936437.925188.jpg

Save it for new England!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Don't worry! I have a 21yo Balvenie Port Wood that may just make it there. I travel a lot for work so just waiting to see if anything is planned for then. Won't know until a little later though.

+1 on the cheese steaks from a guy who grew up in Philly.

I'll see if I can get some soft pretzels to make it complete.

Ken

Not sure that my better half is going to be able to make it for the event. So I need to try and figure out what to do. Can't really swing 2 nights at a hotel for Friday and Saturday but don't want to drive up on Saturday am. Hmm I am gonna a have to think on this one.

I'm probably going to just book a room at the Super 8 next week. I can get one with two beds and you'll have a free place to stay both nights if you don't mind staying at a cheap place.

I'm probably going to just book a room at the Super 8 next week. I can get one with two beds and you'll have a free place to stay both nights if you don't mind staying at a cheap place.

That's where Ellen and I are staying

Wow thanks Kobey that is a very generous offer, I would definitely be able to help with some of the costs with the rooms for sure. I don't mind staying at the Super 8 makes no difference to me. How much are the rooms at the Super 8? Also when are you thinking of heading down?

Wow thanks Kobey that is a very generous offer, I would definitely be able to help with some of the costs with the rooms for sure. I don't mind staying at the Super 8 makes no difference to me. How much are the rooms at the Super 8? Also when are you thinking of heading down?

I think we booked for $110 total for both nights

I think we booked for $110 total for both nights

Wow thats a great rate, I could definitely be down for that. Do you have a link for the hotel? I just want to make sure that I don't pick the wrong one. Thanks

Back