Las Vegas - 2013 THP Invitational Series Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be teeing it up there in april with Vegan702 ... Can't wait course looks amazing

Brought up LV Invitational up with my honey last week. She really liked the idea. With our in the planning stages June Arizona trip, now up in the air. Mother-in-law wants to drive down and I only have so many days off to request from employer. It looks like a no go for me (don't wanna be spending up to a week on the road, when we could fly down). So if my wife goes without me, no prob. My compromise was that we go out this Vegas outing and for now; All looks good. Wow, I just love my honey.

I mentioned it to my wife today, and to my surprise she didn't say hell no. She actually really didn't say anything, but wondered why I want to go to all these golf outings now. So I told her that they are supposed to be epic, and a lot of fun. So now I'm just waiting for cost and time to put the full court press on.

I mentioned it to my wife today, and to my surprise she didn't say hell no. She actually really didn't say anything, but wondered why I want to go to all these golf outings now. So I told her that they are supposed to be epic, and a lot of fun. So now I'm just waiting for cost and time to put the full court press on.

Keep me informed of your decision after costs and dates are released. This will be a stretch for us to make, but if it falls in line with what we can afford and get time off to do, we will try to make it. Would be awesome to possibly make the trip with some fellow Moberlyans.

Getting it on that green is the easy part, getting it on the right tier close to the hole is the harder part. Pin in front and wind blowing from behind at 162yd, its been a 53* club last couple weeks to be near the hole, 49* middle to back of the green and good luck 2 putting. It is probably the largest green I have ever played.

Good thing is the time of the year of the event, winds probably won't be an issue.

ANOTHER SPOILER!!!

Seeing that this is a 2 day event, THP saw it fit to make sure we were not just going to play the same course 2 times.
Say hello to a friendly par 3 from course #2

#GETEXCITED

Sun%20pic%201.jpg

Beauty!! Kinda was thinking 2 different courses when I saw there was 3 on the property.

Just keeps getting better!

This is way to much fun for Mike, our very own Julie McCoy

That is gorgeous!

Gotta love Pete Dye

ANOTHER SPOILER!!!

Seeing that this is a 2 day event, THP saw it fit to make sure we were not just going to play the same course 2 times.
Say hello to a friendly par 3 from course #2

#GETEXCITED

Sun%20pic%201.jpg

Double par ftw!

I love the pin placement right off of the ridge too LOL

Course looks awesome but that island green is scary.

What a beauty

Well looky there, another beautiful par 3.

I can visit my mom and grandpa who live there and bring the wife and baby along. Most likely staying with her while im in town.

Just speculating, but there is a Callaway Performance center on Las Vegas Blvd out there! ;) Sponsor perhaps? I'm pondering of course. I'll see some of you guys there!

They have a spare room Perry? I'm housebroken ha ha!

Course looks beautiful. Can't wait.

That course looks AMAZING.

Keep me informed of your decision after costs and dates are released. This will be a stretch for us to make, but if it falls in line with what we can afford and get time off to do, we will try to make it. Would be awesome to possibly make the trip with some fellow Moberlyans.

Will do. I iimagine we are in the same boat, I'm just surprised at her answer last night.

For those waiting for dates and details....Today will be a fun day.

Time to clear the schedule...

Yeah buddy, operation convince brittany to go to vegas starts in full tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

It's already a fun day being my last day of work and I'm out of here at 1pm.........but now this!!! Sweet!

Awesome, a bit sooner than I anticipated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back