SeeMore Putters Thread

hahahaha that SB2 never had a chance!!!

Congrats on the pending PTM1 broseph.

No it didn't, but at the price, some THP'er needed to end up with it. Hopefully its here by Saturday to take with me to Dallas Sunday so I can convince the guy he needs it.

Jim is putting me in touch with Alex, I want the PTM1, but its too light as is.

Ill throw my hat in on the SB2. Ryan, Ill snipe you on a bid! Haha

Tapping away on my S3

Ill throw my hat in on the SB2. Ryan, Ill snipe you on a bid! Haha

Tapping away on my S3
Haha. I love that Jmans SB2 is up for bids now...look what I started.

Haha. I love that Jmans SB2 is up for bids now...look what I started.

It is quite funny!

I'm thinking 355g or 360g on the PTM1....ooh I'm excited.

No it didn't, but at the price, some THP'er needed to end up with it. Hopefully its here by Saturday to take with me to Dallas Sunday so I can convince the guy he needs it.

Jim is putting me in touch with Alex, I want the PTM1, but its too light as is.

Nice to see that either way, there's a line for the SB2.. I hear that Classy OG fella is hunting for one as well.

I had a buddy over tonight to watch hockey and happened to have all my putters out along with the birdie ball putting green.

He immediately reached for an Odyssey out of the gate, messed around with that and a Scotty Studio Design (the wife's), and then switched to my SB2. Found it really interesting, but couldn't quite get the line down, and switched over to my m9. From there, it was just fun to watch. Accuracy up in a huge way, stroke MUCH better, and really started getting it dialed in as I explained RST. Safe to assume he's all set to buy a SeeMore ASAP.

Thought it would be good to share. SeeMore changing another putting game for the better.

I had a buddy over tonight to watch hockey and happened to have all my putters out along with the birdie ball putting green.

He immediately reached for an Odyssey out of the gate, messed around with that and a Scotty Studio Design (the wife's), and then switched to my SB2. Found it really interesting, but couldn't quite get the line down, and switched over to my m9. From there, it was just fun to watch. Accuracy up in a huge way, stroke MUCH better, and really started getting it dialed in as I explained RST. Safe to assume he's all set to buy a SeeMore ASAP.

Thought it would be good to share. SeeMore changing another putting game for the better.
Whats a hockey?

Just kidding, Dan. What were his thoughts on switching to the SB2? It's an interesting design, for sure, and would be curious as to what he thought about it.

Nice to see that either way, there's a line for the SB2.. I hear that Classy OG fella is hunting for one as well.

You got that right! I need to get my putting game more consistent for 2013. I have never rolled a SB2 but it sure fits my eyes nicely :D. I'm itching and scratching for one like a hound dawg stuck in a flea bed :D

Pictures tonight hopefully. Project is finally coming together....

Oh and I will be inquiring about the PTM3....

My DB4 is in the mail and should be here in the next few days. He even threw in an extra grip in case I didnt like the one that was on it. #PUMPED!

Still waiting on the Bronze! It should be back home to me tomorrow, as well as three OS grips. There are three SeeMore's in my basement that are getting cold, waiting to be gripped!

Whats a hockey?

Just kidding, Dan. What were his thoughts on switching to the SB2? It's an interesting design, for sure, and would be curious as to what he thought about it.

He liked it, although he's quite a bit shorter than I am, so he was struggling with the length a bit. I think if it had been cut down to the right length, the size would have been less of an adjustment. He actually made a comment about both the SB2 and the m9 about how good they looked.

My DB4 is in the mail and should be here in the next few days. He even threw in an extra grip in case I didnt like the one that was on it. #PUMPED!

That's pretty impressive to just throw an extra grip in!! I dig that a lot!

He liked it, although he's quite a bit shorter than I am, so he was struggling with the length a bit. I think if it had been cut down to the right length, the size would have been less of an adjustment. He actually made a comment about both the SB2 and the m9 about how good they looked.
/QUOTE]
Was it Spence?

Dang now I want the PTM 3 as well as the Si1 I just received. I think this thread and seemore are going to hard on my wallet lol

I wonder if I got fitted for an SB2 and then find one on the bay standard, if it could be bent for the lie I would need?

Was it Spence?

It was not. Although Spence did approve my paintfill and said it was a beautiful putter, which is a far stretch from his 2012 SeeMore thoughts. He shall be converted.

Got my Seemore today. Im part of the family now. Its in really good shape and cant wait to use it

20130227_095122_resized_zps8bc306f4.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

20130227_095318_resized_zps21d815cc.jpg
[/IMG]

looks good, now get that classic out of your signature!

Back